Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

One of the most important traits of being an entrepreneur is being able to take quick decisions that more often than not, decide the fate of your company. At the helm of the company, entrepreneurs often have to take that one decision at the right time which can define the future of their company.The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company. Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes being an entrepreneur will make you think differently because you are in a whole competitive market that can hijack your business and make you lose your money. Entrepreneurship comes with creativity because without this you can't move your business to the next level.
Correct, you are not an entrepreneur yet until you know how to think outside the box, as an entrepreneur you must understand that you need to think wide not like the way every other persons do

The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company. Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.

Being an entrepreneur come with taking decisions every now and then from finance to marketing to branding etc and the more decisions you make the better you get at making quality decisions to enable efficiency.

Before taking decision as an entrepreneur you need to reason and give the reason big thought before taking a decision. And you need to put behind all the negativity advice whom are advicing wrongly

No matter who you are, becoming an entrepreneur will always be an aspect of your life. After taking these pills, you start to think differently and see things that are connected to economics and money differently. When you are involved in a personal business transaction say between your mates, the entrepreneurial side of you would want to make sure that you get the best value for the deal in order to make sure the deal remains on good terms.

Decision making is key to the success of any business and for an entrepreneur to be successful, he must at all time take an honest decision(s) that is best for the business and not to suit his selfish ego.

entrepreneurs always think in terms of adding value to the customers. They are always looking for gaps where customer is troubled the most. Then they try to create a product or a service to fill the gap

Sincerely speaking being an entrepreneur has been the best thing that has ever happened to me so far in life. I have learnt a lot of things most especially in the aspect of decisions making. Currently, I do not hurry to make decisions without sitting down to analyze the negative and positive side of the decision I am about to take.

It is really difficult to define who the entrpreneur is. Everyone who has a business may not be labeled as an entrpreneur. Being an entrpreneur is more related to innovation and novelty. It does change our decision making capability as your decision will have a very wide effect.

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Definitely, Yes. it does. in fact, the success or failure of an entrepreneurship business depends solely on the owner of the business. He has been known to take all risks alone and take all profits or losses alone as well. The quality of decisions made by an entrepreneur determines the success or failure of the business.

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Being an entrepreneur is a great feat on its own, you get to be more intentional about your goals and avoid things that do not add value to you. It makes you look extraordinary in the eyes of people who are not interested in making their lives better.

Being an entrepreneur is a great feat on its own, you get to be more intentional about your goals and avoid things that do not add value to you. It makes you look extraordinary in the eyes of people who are not interested in making their lives better.
@Bookwormlux i still don't know why people tend to look at entrepreneurs who are rational with their decisions, especially, when making the monetary ones as extraordinary. To grow in life we all have to be rational whether you are an entrepreneur or not.
[automerge]1612254052[/automerge]
@Bookwormlux i still don't know why people tend to look at entrepreneurs who are rational with their decisions, especially, when making the monetary ones as extraordinary. To grow in life we all have to be rational whether you are an entrepreneur or not.

As an entrepreneur, many decisions will be made in order to shape how the business is going to be like. An entrepreneur has to make decisions and be sure that such decisions made will not affect the company negatively. Decisions are made by entrepreneurs in order to move their business forward
It is therefore pertinent that entrepreneurs are careful while making decisions

[automerge]1612254052[/automerge]

When people see you doing the things they feel scared to do, I think there is some level of insecurity that they are feeling that it why they are seeing you as being extraordinary, nothing much. Many people want to make it, but only a few are willing to pay the price.

Being an entrepreneur involves you putting a whole lot of things into consideration. It will surely influence your decisions, you will even need to have a plan a, plan b and even c. Most times things dont go the way we imagine it to be. One has to have an open mind and be strategic as well.

When you are an employee I think most of your focus is different. You want to wake up everyday and go to work and deliver your service. But when you are an entrepreneur it is different because you are a risk taker.

There are several important factors that influence decision making. Significant factors include past experiences, a variety of cognitive biases, an escalation of commitment and sunk outcomes, individual differences, including age and socioeconomic status, and a belief in personal relevance

Thank you @EMMANUEL for highlighting other factors that could influence decision making. Past experiences makes one learn from previous happenings to make right decisions. Other factors listed above are relevant too but not as experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds