Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

i think, development of a company. Entrepreneurs express various opportunities and powers like forecasting economic opportunities and organizing different sources and production strategy strategies, so Entrepreneurs need to make quick decisions and take action for the success of their business. To improve your decision-making skills.
An entrepreneur has many opportunities , most especially as an innovator ,myou will have the opportunities of bringing new business ideas to fulfilment , and also have the ability to plan and strategize

Advertisement Placeholder
As an entrepreneur, you have to be you have to be intentional about every decision that you make, so that you don't fall into the trap of bad advisers. So let your entrepreneurial spirit guide your business decisions.

Yes, it really affect the decision making. Entrepreneur is someone who has ability to conduct business successfully. A lot of time, I will sit down and do a lot of analysis before I make any purchase. I make sure every dollar I spent count.

Yes, it really affect the decision making. Entrepreneur is someone who has ability to conduct business successfully. A lot of time, I will sit down and do a lot of analysis before I make any purchase. I make sure every dollar I spent count.
sometimes most of the decision they will be making are always business-related decision and they are likely to make the right decisions that will help avoid overspending. Which is among one of the top management skill.

As an entrepreneur thats aiming high with his or her business, you must be firm and be serious minded most especially when deciding , you must not allow your emotion to cloud your judgement ,

Sure being an entertainer totally affects my decision making, I tend to be really calculating and trying to decide the amount of value I can obtain from any thing i spendeveru dime of my money on. This particular quality has made alot of people term me as been stingy.but the thing is theis same quality has really helped me alot.
An entrepreneur usually have some quality and traits in him,he will always want to see that he gets value from whatever he is into,and that sometimes can affect most of his decision making.

Your daily decisions are influenced by your status as an entrepreneur. You frequently choose options that will benefit the business. To make sensible decisions consistently, you must learn to discipline your thoughts and have a positive outlook.

Our daily decision-making is greatly influenced by our experience as entrepreneurs. Every action you take and every choice you make as an entrepreneur is driven by business considerations; you make choices with this mindset.

doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.

Our daily decision-making is greatly influenced by our experience as entrepreneurs. Every action you take and every choice you make as an entrepreneur is driven by business considerations; you make choices with this mindset.
You might just be only an entrepreneur or an innovator or probably be the both, Which means you will keep having new business ideas or thinking about the ways in which you can upgrade the current business, so the idea will keep coming daily until you have implemented it .

It might be hard to notice but this is something that usually happens because every decision that I tried to make is always on a cost-to-benefit ratio and I do not think that is healthy.

Realizing that business is not about emotion is the first step. Not about you, really. The focus is not on "them." It involves the business plan and putting daily effort into making it happen. What choice is best for the company? What choice will benefit your customers the most? What choice suits you the best? Although we cannot avoid feeling emotions, we are not required to identify with them.

It influences my decision making very well. The entrepreneur spirit has changed my thinking abilities for the better. I can now think very positively for the development of my business and own well being at the same time.

Entrepreneur are people with good management skill and as such every decision they are making will always be put into proper consideration before being executed. I believe this in one way or the other have effects in their decision-making.

yes, you are the sole decision maker and anything you do affects the business directly or indirectly, that is why you need to be equipped both physically, emotionally and mentally, the buck starts and stops with you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds