Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Yes this is true i have been in such we need the kind of advisor in our life that's motivate us to view the positive side of the entrepreneurship, a good advisor that will lecture new things in such a positive way make our perspective great.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.

Decision making is one of the key attributes of being an entrepreneur. Even without being an entrepreneur, we make decision at every point of our life not to talk when you need to strategize your decision making so as to maximize your gain.

Yes it influence our decision making positively, it helps us to be a boss of our own, because it help the business owners to achieve their aim, objective, and vision. Every entrepreneur is a boss of of it's own and in other to be a boss you must make the right business decision.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
I believe being an entrepreneur can influence decision-making
An entrepreneur ensures that he or she moves with the right set of people who can help him grow more in his business and In other aspects of life

As an entrepreneur, there are two sayings I work with. "with great power comes great responsibility" and "whatever is worth doing at all is what doing well"
As an entrepreneur, you have great power and ability so use it with a sense of responsibility, don't be overwhelmed by it. Nothing can be done without attention so every decision has to be made with great responsibility.

Last edited:
Sure being a performer absolutely influences my dynamic, I will in general be truly figuring and attempting to choose the measure of significant worth I can acquire from anything I spendeveru dime of my cash on. This specific quality has made alot of individuals term me as been stingy.but the thing is theis same quality has truly encouraged me alot.

An entrepreneur ensures that he or she moves with the right set of people who can help him grow more in his business and In other aspects of life
I agree with you on this @Diamond07, but as an entrepreneur one should always stand by our decisions and never regret it, whether the result of our action is yields positive result or not.
[automerge]1611918954[/automerge]
I agree with you on this @Diamond07, but as an entrepreneur one should always stand by our decisions and never regret it, whether the result of our action is yields positive result or not.

Being an entrepreneur by every means and in every way will always influence our decision making capabilities. Imagine deciding on a critical investments decision and you leave it in the hands of non challante individual. That's catastrophy waiting to happen.

The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company. Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.

The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company. Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything. Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.
When you own your own business, you are the boss. There is no one looking over your shoulder making sure you do the work. As an entrepreneur, you have to learn to hold yourself accountable, or you will not succeed. Becoming more responsible in business made Branch more accountable in her personal life as well.

Yes, it influences our decision making knowingly or not. It helps us to be a boss of our own, because it help the business owners to achieve their aim, objective, and vision. Every entrepreneur is a boss of of it's own and in other to be a boss you must make the right business decision.
[automerge]1611920106[/automerge]
Yes, it influences our decision making knowingly or not. It helps us to be a boss of our own, because it help the business owners to achieve their aim, objective, and vision. Every entrepreneur is a boss of of it's own and in other to be a boss you must make the right business decision.

Yes of cause,its will surely influence your decision making because,when you start tour business and the business is getting expanding you may decide on you own to seek to more hand in your business so that your business can grow and no body can just say no to you if you did not see any reasonable thing in what they are saying since its a one man business.

Yes of course, being an entrepreneur can affect your decision making very well. You are likely to leave certain lifestyle and pleasures in other to be successful because you don't mix up business with pleasures.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. This therefore demands his conscious approach to any decision made, so as not to fall a victim but rather looking out for opportunities

Truly being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reasonable why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always. You must remain calm and cool in decision making process.

Truly being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reasonable why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always. You must remain calm and cool in decision making process.
Being an entrepreneur is no doubt one of the best thing for some of us who doesn't fancy 9am -4pm jobs. Whenever an entrepreneur sees a problems, his instinct will subconsciously start to seek solutions.

Am entrepreneurship life is a rsik living life. From the first day you sign up to be an entrepreneur you started announcing your willingness to make drastic decisions even in the face of troubling circumstances. So your thinking mentality is different from others. You think maturely and effectively because of your capacity

Entrepreneurs' choices are influenced by their life experiences and those of the people around them. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is made with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds