Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

I am a business practitioner and I agreed that business has influence on me. There is no how you will be doing business that you will influence by the business, some time the kind business you are running will determine your movement, your thinking, your dress or your life style and also the kind of person you will relate with.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes being as an entrepreuner it definitely affect the decision making quality even most of the time it improves the decison making quality in most of thz aspect of life because it also improves thinking capability because business require management handling quality which is usually practiced and influence humans decision making quality

yes, being an intrepreneur affects one's decision, in a situation where an intrepreneur is faced with decision of relocating or change of environment, he has to put his business into consideration, how his decision will affect his business either negative or positive especially if it's a growing business

Being an entrepreneur actually affect our decision making because we get to think things through before doing it. You know you are not depending on any one but your self so you need to think things through, so it actually influences our decision making that way

Being an entrepreneur has a lot to do with your decision making.you come across a lot of challenges every day in the course of your business with a lot of people, being able to overcome all these challenges makes it a habit to you.

Yeah of course you see things differently, you know selling, sales and marketing is nore physcology, how you can convince your customers to buy your product out of many, that will definitely affect the way we see things see we already know about it

Whatever you do on daily basis automatically becomes part of you and subconsciously affects our thinking and decision making, so being an entrepreneur affects the way we think and our decisions.

As an entrepreneur the way you see life and your mindset is going to change permanently. You will become a person that tackles problems with intent to solve it. A proactive person and a creative thinker.

One thing I have noticed in the business people that I know, they are so frugal that their generosity is affected. When I am with them it would always be me to pay the tab when we eat out although sometimes it is "dutch" which means we pay for our own order (in the restaurant). Entrepreneurs have a bad habit of computing even minor differences like ordering food for one that will be shared. I know that it is not a general thing but I am just talking about the entrepreneurs in my circle.

As an entrepreneur, you must make different types of decisions on the everyday basis. You must choose directions. Also, you must solve problems. You must take actions. The decision-making process is one of the most critical processes in your company.

Simply, you as an entrepreneur will make decisions about everything.

Some decisions are more influential on your overall business processes, but some of them are small decisions without significant effect on your business as a whole.

Let’s try to describe the decision-making process that you can use in your business as an entrepreneur.

I'm a micro-entrepreneur. Telling the truth, my activity quite didn't change my kinds of decisions, as I develope the same tasks as before, only in a more formal mode than before. For ex., selling articles online is an activity permitted to micro-enterprise by government. Strict formal mode lets me access to social security benefits. But the changing that influence some different decisions I can take have to do with financial world: more facilities dedicated to entrepreneurs to get a new credit card help me to decide if it's time to acquire a new one. Or to open a new bank account. These are decisions I hardly would consider without my micro-enterprise.

The reward of an entrepreneur is either profit or risk. So, the decision of the entrepreneur strongly determines this reward. That's why an entrepreneur must always be positive and be able to account for every step he takes.

Entrepreneur has nothing to do with decision making, there is a time for everything, a time to laugh, a time to cry and so on, you don't discuss business in a platform that has nothing to do with business, simply put if it's time to do business do it! When it is time for other matters that needs your attention avail your too.

Being an entrepreneur, decision making is been made by the entrepreneurial in our everyday lives. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is done with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.

Being an entrepreneur doest mean you should take an ugly decisions.Your personality defines who you are and what your immediate environment thinks of you.as a human being just take the right decisions at the right time and place.

Being an entrepreneur makes a person very strict and it makes a person to be focused and have a strong perspective towards success An entrepreneural perspective will push you towards dynamism success and will have a cataclysmic effect on the society as a whole.

Being an entrepreneur does affect our decision what we do affect our daily lives.

When you know the risk you took to earn money online or offline you will be careful and ensure that every money you spent count.

What you do control 70% of your life.
Entrepreneurs are business owners and they are also risk takers they spent money wisely because it is not easy to earn.

Totally true, it is something innate in the entrepreneurial human being, they are born with that capacity, they always see opportunities where other people do not see them. They are the entrepreneurs who get the best deals and make the best purchases. They see $$ on everything and somehow they get it.

Definitely! As an entrepreneur, I know that my decisions are mine to make and there is absolutely no need to wait for anyone's approval. Also, because I know that I am highly responsible for the outcome of those decisions, I give myself time to think things through properly.

All depends on the person and the person way of thinking. Some people would always want to make a gain in everything they do regardless of what it is they do. While some others a more considerate and would prefer to see if there is an impact before thinking about the gain. I hope I didn't misinterpret the question
Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds