Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

To an extent it does influence our decisions because the decisions we make can either affect us positively or negatively especially when it have to do with finance. Entrepreneur is more conservative than ordinary person

Advertisement Placeholder
Enterpreneurs are more likely to continue making progress than others as they are financially literate people who are also disciplined in all they do.

Yes ! Being an entrepreneur affects our decisions because we will have to step out of our comfort zone and that means having a tight budget and schedule so yes it can affect it

In fact decision making in a necessity in entrepreneurship. You need it in order to make plans and impliment them. Since you make decisions often in business, it increases your ability to making decisions even in other life situations. This is because practice does make perfect.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person was brought up
But being an entrepreneur you want to gain in everything you do
Of course being an entrepreneur can influence my kind of decisions because I know that this is the only business that I have and I sweated and worked hard to be able to start up this business so before I take a decisions I will make sure that the decision would definitely favour my business.

Enterpreneurs try their best to make sure they are not stuck at living a mediocre lifestyle, but would always work on using the best business ideas.

Enterpreneurs try their best to make sure they are not stuck at living a mediocre lifestyle, but would always work on using the best business ideas.
My respect for entrepreneurs is very high as they are very innovative set of people who started a business when nobody was ready to go into the business, they nurtured the business and made sure that it becomes very successful.

My respect for entrepreneurs is very high as they are very innovative set of people who started a business when nobody was ready to go into the business, they nurtured the business and made sure that it becomes very successful.
That is another thing I observe. So many people would want others to try out first out of fear, but enterpreneurs do not wait for others before starting.

That is another thing I observe. So many people would want others to try out first out of fear, but enterpreneurs do not wait for others before starting.
I think this is the reason why they are called into opinions because they are very innovative and so they start up a business that only them I've started and most people are afraid to start. The enterpreneur is spirit it's a spirit that every business person should endeavour to have in the management of their business.

No matter what we do there would an effect on our decision making and that's also the case for entrepreneurs too as the habits cultivated down the line have an effect on decision making

Being an entrepreneur is a great task and it really affects the way you see things as well as the way you think. It actually affects your decision making because your mindset has been trained in diverse forms

Being an entrepreneur has really improve my decision making because now i can make a decisions that can birth untold results in a minutes while i can not do that before I'm fact it will take me days before i make one and if proper care is taken it will failed. But when i started entrepreneurship everything change.
It s good to know that you can now make good decision as a result of being an entrepreneur. Being an entrepreneur helps you to take charge and take the blame for any decision taken for your business.

I notice that i can be very frugal with spending funds, i want to always justify the reason for every spending. It must be logically right and ethically expedient and not just for the fun of spending.
Also i see an opportunity in almost anything.
Being an entrepreneur influence our decision-making because any decision will take as an intrapreneur how must be a discipline decision not a flexible decision in regards to the company.

It can influence our decision when we are makings plans, because it will help us to put so much consideration and to do a lot of technical planning before taking any decision, so as not to have any negative effects on the business organisation.

No matter what we do there would an effect on our decision making and that's also the case for entrepreneurs too as the habits cultivated down the line have an effect on decision making
We eventually become what we learn or do often, and I believe this is the case of so many enterpreneurs as they get to apply that sense of thinking to all aspects of life.

Yes it does.As an entrepreneur you must make different types of decision on the everyday basis. You must choose directions. Also, you must solve problems. You must take actions.

If you are an entrepreneur, it will definitely influence your decision in spending money. For example if it's hard for you to get your money in business, spending it will be very hard

If you are an entrepreneur, it will definitely influence your decision in spending money. For example if it's hard for you to get your money in business, spending it will be very hard
Spending of money can only be very difficult when the business you are starting is just new but when your business is established and is generating serious profit you will just be spending your money on things that interest you.

Certainly being an entrepreneur will affect our decision making process. If you don't make proper and best possible decisions for your business, who are you expecting to make them for you?

Entrepreneurship is one skill that everyone needs even those that won't do business. Life is a business itself and would require you to make bargaining decisions at some point. It'll help to shape your decision making for good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds