Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Though it depends on the person and the environment in which he or she is operating the business, but generally speaking being an entreprenuer influence decision making.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though it depends on the person and the environment in which he or she is operating the business, but generally speaking being an entreprenuer influence decision making.
The environment really matters. When someone starts their work from the scratch,and then working hard, they reach to the top, obviously the surrounded people will admire him for this hard work and achievements.

An entrepreneur is a broad-minded person. So, such kind of person should have great thinking abilities because he is running a big business. A businessman is a kind of a person who makes the right decison at the right time.

As an entrepreneur, you will observe that there are not much people who share same idealogy with you about life generally, and it's best to know this before being able the cope with people.

I think personally trait also plays a major role in this. You also need to have great people management skills, this will greatly help in your decision making process.

This is actually very true that since when I became an entrepreneur I have always wanted to give an account of every money I spend and always kick myself if I overspent.

One major duty of an entrepreneur is making decisions so if course making decisions require certain criteria to be able to make the right decision and entrepreneurs make a lot of them so they are definitely influenced by decision

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Being an entrepreneur will give you a better perspective on how businesses are being run and the kind of smart business thinking that you will need to put into a business before the business can become successful.

I guess being an entrepreneur is a lifetime thing because when one starts out, it affects all our decision making and we try to evaluate things from the perspective of an entrepreneur

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
The term entrepreneurship truly brings this ability of making thought and logical decisions for our business is as we know that the business is just for us and we do not share it with any other person so we'll be careful to make good and rational decisions that will favour the business so therefore I think it will affect our decision-making when we are an entrepreneur.

Whenever you are starting to make money on your own there is a natural resurgence on you of the pain of making your own money so you try to account for everything.

Whenever you are starting to make money on your own there is a natural resurgence on you of the pain of making your own money so you try to account for everything.
Exactly, it changes how you think, even how you spend because you now understand that every decision is critical and needs to be taken carefully. Most importantly you understand how hard it is to make money and to manage it, so you would not want to make decisions that would cause you much.

Being an entrepreneur will obviously influence our decision making process. You don't want to leave your business to fate just like that simply because it has started running would you?

I believe entrepreneur will make a decisions slightly different from people that are not entrepreneur, because all decision they will make will be well organised just as how they organise their business. I believe it influence their decision.

The type of decisions we will take while running out business is always influenced as entrepreneur. We are constantly making decisions that we think are going tobe beneficial to our business

Being an entrepreneur makes you a better decision maker...you think more critically and get to make the right decisions not just concerning business but in every other life matter.

As an entrepreneurer your primary duty is making the right decisions. The variables, data and circumstances before you determine the decision of an entrepreneurs.

Experience gather over time will definitely influence his decision making.

Being an entrepreneur influences a lot of things about you because you have taking a lot of risk you have people you have to manage so yes it influences a lot of decision in you.

Being an entrepreneur definitely influences our behaviours and decision making most of the time in life but like you said it really depends on the environment we find ourselves at times.

Seriously, it's not really an easy task being an entrepreneur because all the pressure of having to manage your business will always be challenging for you on daily basis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds