Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Definitely, entrepreneurs should be careful in who or what they listen to, negatives thought or ideas might pollute the mind from creating healthy decisions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reason why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always

Of course yes, being an entrepreneur means that all the business decisions is on your table to make and the success and downfall of your business is entirely upon your shoulders.

Is It believe being an entrepreneur influence our decision because we are likely to make a decision based on a lot of calculation and analysis so that this decision will not have an effect on our business.

To a very large extent I have become very pennywise since I became an entrepreneur and I always try to account for every single dollar that I have spent and not try to waste it.

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Yes.
I will say being an entrepreneur influences your decisions, especially monetary.
As a business person you will be conscious of your spending and would want to ensure that whatever you are purchasing is valuable.

Been an entrepreneur really do influence the level of our decision this is because an entrepreneur is someone who is always looking for the possible solutions to his business problems and will always avoid things that will not bring him profit.

Yes it does a lot. I would be more conscious of my decisions because it can make or mar my business. I would try my best to make the best decisions for the success of my business

Being an entrepreneur strongly influences our decision making in our evwryday lives. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is done with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.
There is this mentality that we have when we become enterpreneur that makes us to be take better decisions I don't know if it is as a result of the fact that we know the business that we are running is solely dependent on the sound and logical decisions that will take for the business.

I think that it is a wise thing to do by having some philosophy or rules as an entrepreneur or any other profession for that matter. There are some places one can't go. And there are some persons one can't mingle with. Just philosophy, that's all. Just my opinion though.

Being an entrepreneur will influence your decision in many ways. You are going to see a lot of things through the lens of profit and Gain. You always think in terms of asset more than liability most of the time. You will be more prudent with how you spend money.

Sure! Being an entrepreneur influences our decision. The way we think and respond would be more critical and calculative and based on experience.

Being an entrepreneur influences our decision making in cases like;
Though this is due to individual differences but as an entrepreneur, you may decide on what to do and what not to do in your business but you end up altering such decisions because there is a tendency that you must adopt/fulfil a particular technique to the growth of your business after your own decisions had failed severally.

Being an entrepreneur has helped me to be rational in my daily decisions in life even outside business. It has made me consider different choices available when making a decision and this has helped me to maintain financial prudence.

Yes it does a lot. I would be more conscious of my decisions because it can make or mar my business. I would try my best to make the best decisions for the success of my business
That's true and I completely agree with this, but what about in cases of celebrities or popular entrepreneurs, we have seen cases of some who made decisions that have caused alot of damage to their business and career, do you think they made this decisions out of ignorance or they just decide to throw caution to the wind?

Decision is one of those things you should not delay as an entrepreneur. You must learn how to take action faster in order to learn quicker. This will help you to determine what works and what doesn't work.

Owning a business does not make you an entrepreneur, being an entrepreneur is related to innovation and invention. Entrepreneurship is something that will come from within.

Being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reason why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always
Exactly. Remember when I had nothing to do. Could spend hours on video games, watching movies and all that. When I had something doing, I had to find a way and halt most of the things I used to do

Yeah, being an entrepreneur do have an effect on your decisions even on how you go about your personal life. Just like you've said, I will strive to get value for every penny that I have to spend, because money wastage isn't an option here

Of course being an entrepreneur automatically influences our behavior and also it helps us look at things critically and try to look for ways of solving the problem

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.
I think baground really matters when you are talking of an entreprenuer,he should be able to diffrenciate his business life from that of his personal life,so the two would not clash.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds