Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Being an entrepreneur makes one a service provider and this affects some decisions we make about ourselves. For me, I do recognize that since one goes about one's business activities as an entrepreneur, it is important that one is relevant to one's individual and business growth.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will say yes being an entrepreneur effect our decision-making, as an entrepreneur before making any decision you need to put it into consideration.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person grew up. For me, it doesn't, but for some people it sure does, just as you said, I see some of the entrepreneurs and they try to get value out of everything or every transaction they make, which might not be really helpful at all times.
Entrepreneurs are critical thinkers,time conscious, frugal and as the poster said like to get value for their money, there is no way an entrepreneur will not think and act in a business manner.

Most professions affect our way of living and reasoning, as an entrepreneur the way you handle finances or take financial decisions will be different from a non entrepreneur.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
As an entrepreneur, one thing is common which is a leadership skill. This skill is loaded with a decision making ability and as a result influence the personality of an entrepreneur in making decisions.

Being am intreprenuer influence our decision making. Because you as an entrepreneur, you are the brain of the business, the major decision maker and the risk taker of the business, so yes it affects your decision making processes

Those decisions can make or break your company's future, so if you don't have the right decision-making process in place, you're putting your company at risk. However, the choices you make have an impact on more than just your business; they also have an impact on your personal life. As a result, it's critical to establish a strong decision-making method.

As an entrepreneur you must have the spirit of a goal getter and believe in what you are doing as well,so as an entrepreneur you've motivate yourself directly I guess. So everything about you will change to positive thinking as well.

To some extent it can, the way you act and the way you do things, can really determine the angle at which people see you, if you are a good speaker it won't be difficult to spot.

Being an entrepreneur really affects my life a lot in so many ways. It makes me to be decisive in decision making. It helps me be patient in dealing and relating with people. It also makes me to take responsibility for my actions either good or bad.

Yes definitely.. Being an entrepreneur redefines and shapes our thinking.. It helps you to think there's no task that seems impossible. You just need to GE started.

yeah, as an entrepreneur, you will have developed the mindset of making decisions on your own, sometimes you can be acting bossy if care isn't taken.

Being an entrepreneur does influence our decision making in diverse ways because entrepreneurs don't think the way every other people think. Before you see an entrepreneur spending $5, he/she would have thought so many options to utilize the money to invest or to improve on his existing business.

We should learn how to always apply balance between our career and our life. Everything must not be about money. Sometimes we need to allow the humanity in us to play out

Being an entrepreneur influences decision making. It is easier for someone that is not affected by something to my careless but as the owner of the business he bearers that responsibility

An entrepreneur needs to be unsentimental in his decision making. There are times he has to decide on important mattrrs concerning the business

Yes, to some exctent. However, it always depends and varies. I have seen many people who are enterpreneurs, yet they lack the capability of making good decisions in their personal lives and even in their businesses. On the other hand, there are many people who are wise, yet they are not good businessmen. It all depends and it varies a lot.

Been an entrepreneur infuluences decision making , because as an entrepreneur you must know how to combine the various factors of production to achieve your desired goals , so it infulences decision making

yes, because entrepreneurs are prone to decision making biases in their decisions. Because these biases directly affect enterprises, they are of crucial importance in the field of entrepreneurship.

I would have to say yes, definitely, being an entrepreneur should definitely influence your decision making at every point in life as you have to think in numbers a lot of the time if we're being honest and you have to try tobe on top

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds