Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Yes of course, being an entrepreneur for over a certain period of time, engaging in so many decisions making process and formulation of strategies to solve problems, will definitely become part of our lives because you will try at all means to avoid unproductive decisions making.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person was brought up
But being an entrepreneur you want to gain in everything you do
If you were eventually becomes an entrepreneur it is definitely going to influence every business decision that you are going to work because you know very well that your decision will affect your business positively or negatively if you don't get it right.

Yes of course, being an entrepreneur for over a certain period of time, engaging in so many decisions making process and formulation of strategies to solve problems, will definitely become part of our lives because you will try at all means to avoid unproductive decisions making.
Being an entrepreneur will really improve your decision making ability. It will help you to think critically and be able to proffer solutions to issues that may arise.

It depends on the person and the mindset or environment in which a particular person was brought up
But being an entrepreneur you want to gain in everything you do
I believe that as an entrepreneur you are supposed to be very wise in your decision-making because everything about your business is dependent on how good to your business decision-making comes up.

As an enterpreneur who wants to succeed in every aspect of business, every decision you mske in life must see to the growth of your business. The friends you mske and the people you keep around you should be in the same line of thoughts with you

Sure,entrepreneur improve our decision making,but it mostly determine our mindset,which is to succeed and make profit or to lose.

One of the burdens of being an entrepreneur is having to make tough decisions. But since opportunities often come disguised as decisions, it’s something business owners have to get used to if they want to experience growth.

You will be more careful with the way you spend money once you become an entrepreneur. You will always think in terms of asset and liability. you will not be willing to spend money on things that will take money out of your pocket.

For me yeah, it's making me spend only on essentials and increase my investment portfolio. I'm beginning to see myself as a business that also has to be productive as well. 😂

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
Beign an entrepreneur changes someone, I know this because I have an experience. I used to give attention to people's comments about me both positive and negative not until I starting grooming a business that I realized I only needed to focus on things I needed to hear.

As an enterpreneur who wants to succeed in every aspect of business, every decision you mske in life must see to the growth of your business. The friends you mske and the people you keep around you should be in the same line of thoughts with you
That's right, once you become a business owner, it's like a woman who just newly became a mother, all her decisions and actions would always put the baby first and make sure the baby does not come under any harm. The same thing as a business owner, you should make sure every decision you take does not affect your business in any way.

Yes it influence our decision making positively, it helps us to be a boss of our own, because it help the business owners to achieve their aim, objective, and vision. Every entrepreneur is a boss of of it's own and in other to be a boss you must make the right business decision.
Once you become an entrepreneur you will always have the worry of decision-making to worry about because it is no longer be the same thing as being just a worker but a business owner.

Being an enterpreneur will always influence our decision making because we are business oriented and we normally think toward acheiving a good business outcome.

It will definitely influence our decision-making because as an entrepreneur you likely to have proper management in business and so many other things which can obviously influence your decision making.

Being an enterprenesur definitely will influence our decision making , because and enterpreneuer is supoosed to be smart and also intelligent in making the best decision
I believe that as an entrepreneur you are supposed to be very wise in your decision-making because everything about your business is dependent on how good to your business decision-making comes up.

Being an enterprenesur definitely will influence our decision making , because and enterpreneuer is supoosed to be smart and also intelligent in making the best decision
As an entrepreneur your decision will be based on business angle. You will be able to manage most affairs of your life and you can even manage a huge resources of money that comes into your life. This are the affects .

Being an entrepreneur will definitely affect your decisions. You will start thinking as a businessman and you will always plan and budget for everything you are doing. I don't know how to explain what it will definitely affect you in one way or the other . You will also be careful on the amount of money you spend.

As an entrepreneur , your decision and judgement on business must not be based on emotion , your decision must always favours your business even in the midst of family members.

i think, development of a company. Entrepreneurs express various opportunities and powers like forecasting economic opportunities and organizing different sources and production strategy strategies, so Entrepreneurs need to make quick decisions and take action for the success of their business. To improve your decision-making skills.

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
In running a business,one need to be in tune with the modern reality,because you need to be constantly learning and be focus at what it is you are delivery to your target audience,because that is wher real success is acheive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds