Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being an entrepreneur: does it influence our decision making?

Of course being an entrepreneur will affect our decision making process because you are not just going to be making the decisions, you're also going to face the outcome of such decision

Advertisement Placeholder
Being an entrepreneur always makes to take charge of our lives in real life decision making process. Being an entrepreneur influence our decision either at work or outside our work, we will want everything we do to be always perfect.

Being an enterpreneur influences your decision making in your day to day activities. You tend to make decisions that are in the interests of the company. This is more reason why you must learn to shape your mind and be positive in order to make wise decision always
An entrepreneur influence or decision-making in all our activities in business sector this is because we are in charge and our decision is most times the final say .

Personally I think being an entrepreneur really influence our decision making, being an entrepreneur means you will have to be courageous, have the ability to make decisions and so an entrepreneur should be someone who think critically and be ready to solve problems by making Positive decisions

Personally, Yes. I always strive to get value for every $ spent.

I avoid negative people because they give negative energy, and negative energy will put you in a negative zone, and the negative zone will negatively affect you.

It motivated me much more to read and learn and implement various strategies in business
How does it influence your decisions?
I think that if you are an entrepreneur you start to look at things very differently and you look at it more critically because you are developing that critical thinking mindset to try and get the best value out of your dollar. This can be a very good thing for anything that you undertake in teh future as the critical thinking process will help you in furthering your own investments as well.

As an entrepreneur, I always try to see to it that I'm not wasting time on things that are not profitable. My major interest always is to make good use of my time as it's a key to success.

Being an entrprenuer definitely has a way of shaping the way you see things,you become business-like in your approach to task that has to be completed and the way we handle finance and oppourtunity.we tend to place more value in these things.

Being an entrepreneur does influence our decision making. As an entrepreneur, you own and control the business, your decision will determine how the business will be run which can be good or bad.

Your position will influence your decision. If you are a simple worker, you can only make suggestions, however, an an entrepreneur you are in a position to implement the suggestions.

An enterpreneur is financially literate and won't think the same way like those who have no understanding of what it takes to manage money and use it to make more money.

Being an entrepreneur will surely influence your decision making as any decision you make will either affects your business positively or negatively. When making decision we have to be careful with it.

Being an entrepreneur strongly influences our decision making in our evwryday lives. As an entrepreneur, every step you take and every decision you make is done with the move of business, you make decisions with your business mind.
The enterpreneurialrpreneurial spirit is one spirit that has the way of making us to make decisions for our businesses that will greatly improve the business as we have made it our mindset that the good decisions that we make for our business is what we make or mar the business.

Enterpreneurs always think through every step to make sure they won't do something that would have adverse effect on their business success as a whole.

As an entrepreneur, I always try to see to it that I'm not wasting time on things that are not profitable. My major interest always is to make good use of my time as it's a key to success.
Most of the business owners I know are after the profit or earnings of the business. Some of them even don't care about other people particularly their workers. The profitability is the priority and the welfare of the workers only come next down the line.

I notice that i can be very frugal with spending funds, i want to always justify the reason for every spending. It must be logically right and ethically expedient and not just for the fun of spending.
Also i see an opportunity in almost anything.
Being an entrepreneur influence our decision-making in areas of spending money and also the way we give directive major towards our business everyday.

As an entrepreneur, i believe there would and should be a change in not just your business or financial life but your whole life in general. The way you carry yourself would be different, how you take decisions as well, there should be a major change as well. Everything about you would be calculated action.

Being an ebtrepreneur is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me, because I always puts so much consideration into anything I am going into to make sure that my business and my financial ability is not affected.

Yes being an intrapreneur goes a long way to affecting the way you make your decisions because you don't just rush decisions like that unless if it is going to help improve your projects

Most of the business owners I know are after the profit or earnings of the business. Some of them even don't care about other people particularly their workers. The profitability is the priority and the welfare of the workers only come next down the line.
Provided they do not do things or make policies that would make their employees to not get better welfare, then no problem with that since it's what works best for them .

Being an entrepreneur has really improve my decision making because now i can make a decisions that can birth untold results in a minutes while i can not do that before I'm fact it will take me days before i make one and if proper care is taken it will failed. But when i started entrepreneurship everything change.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds