Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beauty salon or Barbers

I will advise you to set up a beauty salon if happens is that there are lot of females in the region where you want to establish the business. Barbing salon is good at place where there are lots of guys.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will advise you to set up a beauty salon if happens is that there are lot of females in the region where you want to establish the business. Barbing salon is good at place where there are lots of guys.
Yeah, a salon works really well in a place where there are many females. Especially young females who are studying in a college or campus. Such ladies visit the salon alot and that can be very lucrative for your business.

Both the beauty and barbing saloon are all important and good business so for this aspect I think that its better to re-structured any of them in a good enviroment,and also what will make it move well is the location you want to site the business
Seriously they are both businesses that you can easily combine in one business location which gives you a better chance or opportunity to make more money from your customers.

I would assume that it is profitable, because there are lots of businesses that provide the services you mentioned, beauty salons and barber shops seem to be in every country.

Of course, even in my country there are many barbershops run by women, even from time to time you can see a woman or two. The same happens with the beauty salon, there for times they are attended by men. Now that we are approaching the Christmas season, the demand will be high.
You may not even be able to make money this year again because it is almost over and before you are done with the learning process it may take a long time, ok just focus on anyone you are really interested and you really succeed ,that is the secret.

I think it will be better if you can start up a unisex salon if it happens that you have lot of cash at hand for the business. You can set aside about 12000 dollars in order to set up a fully equipped unisex salon.

The two are both profitable.
The barbers salon experiences influx of both male and female who want to have their hair cut. It is same for salon businesses, both men and women flock in to make various hair do.
I cannot say which one earns more.
I think it's good that in your country they serve everyone equally @Toyoabasi, in most cases in hairdressing salons they serve men and in beauty salons they serve women. That's why they have created the unisex salon, the truth is that they are all profitable.
You may not even be able to make money this year again because it is almost over and before you are done with the learning process it may take a long time, ok just focus on anyone you are really interested and you really succeed ,that is the secret.
The truth is that we are reaching the season where there is more demand in any of the cases, and it is the Christmas season, where everyone wants to look good to receive the year with good company and well presented.
I think it will be better if you can start up a unisex salon if it happens that you have lot of cash at hand for the business. You can set aside about 12000 dollars in order to set up a fully equipped unisex salon.
When I created the topic I had many doubts, but today I think that what you describe is the most correct, a unisex salon will welcome any gender.

I think it's good that in your country they serve everyone equally @Toyoabasi, in most cases in hairdressing salons they serve men and in beauty salons they serve women. That's why they have created the unisex salon, the truth is that they are all profitable.

The truth is that we are reaching the season where there is more demand in any of the cases, and it is the Christmas season, where everyone wants to look good to receive the year with good company and well presented.

When I created the topic I had many doubts, but today I think that what you describe is the most correct, a unisex salon will welcome any gender.
That is what I was trying to say that it is the best for you to just concentrate in one that you are interested because it may not really be possible for you to concentrate in both of them at the same time, all are lucretive and will be very much profitable during the festive season.

That is what I was trying to say that it is the best for you to just concentrate in one that you are interested because it may not really be possible for you to concentrate in both of them at the same time, all are lucretive and will be very much profitable during the festive season.
I understood you clearly @Sotherefore, which is why any decision made should be rushed, to take advantage of the festivities. As you rightly describe both are lucrative, however the capital needed is high, although I am interested in both I must choose just one for now.

I think both are profitable here in my country. Both men and school children together with some women that wants to have short hair style do go to the barbers shop while the other is mostly for ladies.

In my country, the salon and hairstyling parlor organizations are additionally unique, however, all kinds of people visit the two of them. With salons, it is for the most part for styling where you get to make meshes, crotchets, weaves, and dreadlocks. While the barbershops are for hairstyles and mustache cleaning and trimming. Both are acceptable organizations however I generally see that the hair parlor business acquires more benefit. Particularly when it is set up in a town where there are customary clients, generally men who will quite often shave more than once month to month. With salons, styling must be done one time per month.

I understood you clearly @Sotherefore, which is why any decision made should be rushed, to take advantage of the festivities. As you rightly describe both are lucrative, however the capital needed is high, although I am interested in both I must choose just one for now.
Okay based on the advice people have given you in this our community ,which one have you decided to go for because as I'm seeing now December is around the corner and you do not have to miss any opportunity of making money during this festive season.

both of them are profitable business in my country.but it's only profitable when you have a good business location.you can earn a decent amount of moneyfrom it.

Okay based on the advice people have given you in this our community ,which one have you decided to go for because as I'm seeing now December is around the corner and you do not have to miss any opportunity of making money during this festive season.
I'm going for unisex, I think that while you can outline a better future, you can start by catering to ladies, gentlemen and children. This of course with people trained for it, depending on the results of this season, a better decision will be taken in the future.

Beauty saloon and barbing are very good business with high profit depending the location you choose because location's matters in a business.

I'm going for unisex, I think that while you can outline a better future, you can start by catering to ladies, gentlemen and children. This of course with people trained for it, depending on the results of this season, a better decision will be taken in the future.
Okay, if you are going for this then you do not really have to waste time. I believe the best thing you have to do is to make an arrangement and get adequate training for it because that is one of the most important thing if you are thinking of becoming a professional.

A beauty salon or Barber if I was to go for any one of the two in terms of opening a business I would go for Salon in a funny way ladies tend to go to salon alot and what I've realized over time is that dear tools or makeup equipment I'm not cheap as a matter of fact they're actually pretty on the high side. so personally for me if i was to go into either one it is going to be the business of salon

Okay, if you are going for this then you do not really have to waste time. I believe the best thing you have to do is to make an arrangement and get adequate training for it because that is one of the most important thing if you are thinking of becoming a professional.
The truth is that I do not intend to practice, since it is not my passion, I intend to hire professionals to take care of the work and I manage the unisex salon. I have a cousin who is supporting me while I can dedicate myself completely.
A beauty salon or Barber if I was to go for any one of the two in terms of opening a business I would go for Salon in a funny way ladies tend to go to salon alot and what I've realized over time is that dear tools or makeup equipment I'm not cheap as a matter of fact they're actually pretty on the high side. so personally for me if i was to go into either one it is going to be the business of salon
You are absolutely right, in the case of the salon the necessary materials are expensive, so you must have more capital, however it attracts more economic benefits, because of the high costs of providing services.

I think both barbing saloon and beauty saloon are interwoven anyway both of them are lucrative job if you equipped them with modern tools that could made the job effective and attractive to customers

I think both barbing saloon and beauty saloon are interwoven anyway both of them are lucrative job if you equipped them with modern tools that could made the job effective and attractive to customers
They are intertwined, as long as the professional has the ability to work with both men and women, although it has the same purpose which is to deal with cuts and hairstyles, many are limited to one gender. The truth is that you are right, both are very lucrative.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds