Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bamboo Investing: Buying company shares

Davvis12

Reputable member
Credits
I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well as long as money is concerned,it is good to have new discovery of things but personally I cannot invest on anything without a payment prove

Waoh. Can you please shed more light on how the app works and the type of stocks lusted there? Can I find stocks like Amazon, Google there?
I knew of this app but then my country sanctioned or banned them (I think). And I'm scared to use them anymore.

You are doing a great job by discovering new ways of earning. But I would encourage you to first take time and learn the stock trading skills needed. Then when you start investing, it will be because you know what you are doing. Otherwise, you may end up loosing so much money.

I heard stock trading is like forex trading but a little complicated. Why don't you pick up courses in which you can use in learning how to trade the stock market?

When it comes to investing in shares and stocks, it's almost the same thing as investing in cryptocurrency, you must have all the knowledgeable facts before doing so.

Last edited:
I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
I don't really know how it works, does it really mean that you will be the one to be trading with the money you have deposited into the platform or are they going to be the one to trade for you, if they are those to trade for you then how much percentage are they willing to give every month or Daily.

I don't know bamboo but if I am to invest in shares and I need an investing platform, I use rather use Robinhood or Etoro because I have been aware of these platforms since a long time.

I would advise you not to put your money on what you knew nothing about. It is also important to note that there are lots of scans on the Internet. So ,we got to be very careful.

you have done well because it is good to have new knowledge , but don't put all your egg in one basket as you have not confirm the payment

When I saw the title, at first I thought you intend investing in a bamboo business.
It is my first time of getting to know about an app called bamboo.
I think you should take your time to study more on stocks since you want to invest in that so as to know better how to curb losses.

It's a great thing to explore and find out new things especially if those things bring out money but it's also risky to invest without meeting someone who has invested and it worked for that person.

Before buying a company shares I will like to find out more on the company and how their interest rate is per amount. And also It will be good to buy shares offline with a very known organisation.

I don't use investment platforms like these. If I want to invest in the share market, I will chose to go to stock exchange in my town, and not look into a platform like this one. It is risky.

Nice business idea, but this might really take a long time before you are able to make profit from this investment. Anyway as long as it is legit there is nothing wrong with that

Thanks friend for this useful information. I have never heard of bamboo investment as this is my first ever time to hear this investment. Can I message you privately to know more about it?

I really applaud you for looking for a good opportunity of investing in another thing apart from crypto currency, I believe soon , the price of the stockmthat came down will rise up again.

You have really done well by posting such a long and useful review about bamboo investment app. I just like how you pointed out both the good and the bad side of the app. It shows that you are not biased. And it will also help intending members know what to expect from the app if they want to go into it. Thanks for your useful investigation.

Actually, I choose to open this particular thread because of the bamboo. I thought it has to do with the physical buying and selling of bamboos. Well, so far as you've not yet shown us the payment proof, then I can't trust it.

this my first time of hearing a name of app called bamboo. but by what you've said it seems like you've lost some amount of money on the app. but have you earn a considerable amount from the app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds