Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bamboo Investing: Buying company shares

I have heard of the bamboo app, it allows people invest in company stocks and whatnot. I think if you are planning to invest using the app you should have some knowledge of the stock market first.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of the bamboo app, it allows people invest in company stocks and whatnot. I think if you are planning to invest using the app you should have some knowledge of the stock market first.
Sorry this is the first time am hearing about this type of app before so its allow user to invest with stock and buy some shares so how can someone get started and how do I get the application,I have not really use it before

Sorry this is the first time am heard about this type of app before so it allow the user to invest with stock and buy some shares so how can someone get started and how do I get the application,I have not really use it before
It is very easy to use, you can download the app on app stores like play store and the likes. I would advise that you read up about it to know how you can maximize your investments.

this my first time of hearing a name of app called bamboo. but by what you've said it seems like you've lost some amount of money on the app. but have you earn a considerable amount from the app.
Yesterday I was playing a game when the ads popup, the app looks but I don't think I am ready to invest on stocks yet.

Yesterday I was playing a game when the ads popup, the app looks but I don't think I am ready to invest on stocks yet.
That's very great. For me I don't know anything about the app can you please explain how the app works. By what you've said it seems like it requires investment.

That's very great. For me I don't know anything about the app can you please explain how the app works. By what you've said it seems like it requires investment.
I don't really know much about the app but form what I got through the ads I saw, it's an app for investing in stocks and as well trading stocks.

I don't really know much about the app but form what I got through the ads I saw, it's an app for investing in stocks and as well trading stocks.
But have you ever invested on the stock? Let me know it if is worth trying ,I want to know your experiences on the application.

I love th poster for testing the application first before inviting people to join. And he made honest review of the website by even saying the smkjtnihe amount he lost and how much he gained. I will try to check the app out ad well for my personal analysis.

But have you ever invested on the stock? Let me know it if is worth trying ,I want to know your experiences on the application.
Personally I have not invested on stocks before, so I don't know how it works but I have heard some persons who have made an investment before say it's lucrative but like every other trade, it is has its risk as well.

Personally I have not invested on stocks before, so I don't know how it works but I have heard some persons who have made an investment before say it's lucrative but like every other trade, it is has its risk as well.
That's true every investment has it's own risk. I've never invested on any stock before as well but I think if I'm opportuned I will give it a try. What do you think?

That's true every investment has it's own risk. I've never invested on any stock before as well but I think if I'm opportuned I will give it a try. What do you think?
There is no harm in giving it a try, it's lucrative. Personally I am not yet ready to try stock trading or investments, so I don't think I would be giving it a try anytime soon.

There is no harm in giving it a try, it's lucrative. Personally I am not yet ready to try stock trading or investments, so I don't think I would be giving it a try anytime soon.
That's what I'm also thinking. I don't have enough time to spend online these days but I will still squeeze time to see that I achieve my goals.

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
I have been reading adverts about them too, but I never gave them a trial as I am not interested in any investments that is outside crypto currencies. It is best for us to do our research before investing.

I have been reading adverts about them too, but I never gave them a trial as I am not interested in any investments that is outside crypto currencies. It is best for us to do our research before investing.
someone told me about that site some time ago but I did not have any interest working with them base on the site reveiw its not just my type of site so for this reason I will do more research about the site before I can consider taking any action to join the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to investing in shares and stocks, it's almost the same thing as investing in cryptocurrency, you must have all the knowledgeable facts before doing so.

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
I have heard about bamboo. Even my colleagues at work referred me to it. Bamboo is very nice, good platforms to buy stocks and shares. Thanks for the review.. I would certainly check it out and hopefully invest in sticks.

I believe this is a very useful information which will definitely go along way in helping many others on this platform. This is my first time of hearing about this form of investment.

When it comes to investing in shares and stocks, it's almost the same thing as investing in cryptocurrency, you must have all the knowledgeable facts before doing so.
That's right, every from of investment out there requires the investor to acquire some level of knowledge before they can fully go into it. I heard stocks are more complicated than forex or Crypto, is this true?

At least people will learn from what you just experienced from the Bamboo investment app, instead of just rushing to invest in what we see in the digital world, it is very important to verify first especially from someone in person.

The app you are sharing sounds great, I went to check it on olaysfore and noticed it still has the same rating hope this is not because the app is no longer profitable and is it just shares they invest in?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds