Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bamboo Investing: Buying company shares

You are doing a great job by discovering new income opportunities. However, I recommend that you first take your time to learn the necessary stock trading skills. Then when you start investing, it's because you know what you're doing. Otherwise you could lose a lot of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Bamboo is one of the companies that is bridging the gap between people who want to invest in foreign companies but then they cannot be able to do so because it is going to cost so much and services that are not available around here.

Bamboo is actually the way in which I have been using in order to get access to foreign stocks in my own country. It is quite a shame that banking institutions around here and not allowed to do that .

You are doing a great job by discovering new income opportunities. However, I recommend that you first take your time to learn the necessary stock trading skills. Then when you start investing, it's because you know what you're doing. Otherwise you could lose a lot of money.
I am hearing about the bamboo investing for the first time , but in my own opinion before buying stock , you first need to know about the company stocks and shares to know the futures before buying .

I was very happy when the company announced that they was going to start operations in the country because for long we have been looking for an opportunity to invest in foreign stocks.

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
Never invest on what you don't have an idea on, I wouldnt recommend that. Unless of course you just want to try something new. But make sure you are only investing an amount you are willing to lose

Never invest on what you don't have an idea on, I wouldnt recommend that. Unless of course you just want to try something new. But make sure you are only investing an amount you are willing to lose
Definitely, this is one of the major mistake a lot of people make on the online space. Some people because they heard that some investment platforms are lucrative they will just invest their money arbitrarily without making proper research. It is always very important you have enough knowledge of what you want to put your money on.

I showed interest to click the thread because I have seen a lot of ads on bamboo and I will really want to learn a lot about it. The app seems so legit based on what you have said, but the market fluctuation really affected you and it makes you lose your fund.

I was very happy when the company announced that they was going to start operations in the country because for long we have been looking for an opportunity to invest in foreign stocks.
I still want to know if you have taking advantages of this type of business so for this reason I will see if I can buy a slot of shares about the company and from the reveiw I read about the website on google its like that program is now having some nagetive reveiw

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
Investment for me right about now will not be channel to a company only known online without physical appearance structurally and 100% testimonies,not to talk about that company not paying dividend it's a big no for me.

One of the things that most prospective investors shold understand about investing in stock is that stock is a part ownership of a company,and the price appriciation might not be what is expected like in forex or crypto,but one need to do proper research about the stock one is going for.

I am hearing about the bamboo investing for the first time , but in my own opinion before buying stock , you first need to know about the company stocks and shares to know the futures before buying .

Well, I did some research and found many results related to the term "Bamboo". Apparently, it seems like an app that is designed to trade in stocks. However, it does not have any rating on playstore.

I have not tried this face of business before but someone told me that the business could be so expensive at the begining but unfortunately I have not tried this business for once but I hope its a good business opportunity which anyone can venture into.

I have not tried this face of business before but someone told me that the business could be so expensive at the begining but unfortunately I have not tried this business for once but I hope its a good business opportunity which anyone can venture into.
I think investing in stocks is not a rocket science because there are some platforms you can use to do that. There are many stocks but it depends on your ability. your ability to identify the ones with good potentials

I am also not planning to invest in shares because the stock market is going down right now. The federal reserve has boosted the interest rates and this may now have a bad effect on the stock market.

I would advise you not to put your money on what you knew nothing about. It is also important to note that there are lots of scans on the Internet. So ,we got to be very careful.
Some platforms like this could be trusted if they are found on Play store but however we just have to be very careful about most of them. Applications that are not genuine will always be removed from Play store.

Definitely buying of company shares which we also known as bamboo business is a good and lucrative investment most especially buying shares from popular companies but you need a huge amount of money ,

Before buying a company shares I will like to find out more on the company and how their interest rate is per amount. And also It will be good to buy shares offline with a very known organisation.

I wouldn't just want to invest in anything like that now. Any investment platforms is no no for me as at now because my experience with them has made me to be so sceptical about it

Its very ok for a stock investment to go down in worth, especially if you don't make a good analysis before investment. Investing in stock is like investing in crypto, when the value of a stock goes up your investment follows and vice verse. I also downloaded the bamboo app but I didn't make any investment, however I think it's a great app to get shares.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds