Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bamboo Investing: Buying company shares

Well I don't know if it's really profitable but based on what you are saying I think it is a nice idea, personally I don't just want a company to take care of my investment that is why I only concentrate to invest in cryptocurrency alone.. is a nice business idea and some people will also be interested.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well kudos for sharing this type of opportunity with the forum, and Google ratings is not always the benchmark too as there have been some apps with high ratings and we're below par at the end of the day

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
I think i have come across the bamboo app on playstore.
I am not into stocks, but i think anyone ready to invest in stocks should know a handful about stocks before delving in to avoid incurring losses you cannot attribute to anything.

Well, it's very interesting in finding out new things which may be very useful to you and the society but I really wished if more knowledge can be shared concerning the new app.

To be honest with you, this is my first time hearing about this app, I think I will make some research about the app to know if it is a good app to invest in. there are many scam apps out there claiming to be real

If you are quite convinced about the prospective of this app you can start using it features. Does it have a platform for earning or making money ,if it does how is it operated.

It seems I have come across similar thread on the bamboo app . The threads pointed out that the shares isn't worth putting ones money on and that's the major reason why I will not go there.

I would rather prefer the make sure that I am engaged in an investing affair directly with the company and not with some random applications that may not even be licensed to do so.

It is very incredible the development of financial technology companies in the world right now especially in the country. Bamboo is a very good application and it is bringing your foreign stocks right to local channels without having to stress yourself so much and with very little investment.

Yhere is actually a need for you to verify how legit the platform is because you have so many fake and scams platforms that deceive you into investing with them to get money .

I don't even know how profitable this business will be. I rather invest in real estate personally if I am to choose between this and any other one. I needs something I can control.

Actually sometimes such kind d of investment, is so scaring to me because I have comes across some of the Apps in such manners that I was scammed of the all fund I invested with.

Actually sometimes such kind d of investment, is so scaring to me because I have comes across some of the Apps in such manners that I was scammed of the all fund I invested with.
It is really a profitable Investment but because of how the nature of investment is it might not really be encouraging for people to engage in this sort of investment conveniently.

For me personally I don't really know how it work, because this is first time of hearing it these app called bamboo,but I need to invest in such app I need do research about it.

For a long time people have not been able to buy foreign stocks and invest in them from Nigeria. Bamboo has been able to solve this problem and even though their transaction fee is high it is still the best to use.

There are so many things that scared people from such kind of investment this is because sometimes they lack the knowledge about the investment and sometimes because they are scared of being scammed.

Money comes from these little actions means if you buy 100 shares for 20 $ each and raise to 21,90 $ means 190 $ profit but if you buy one share then it really doesn't worth buying it.

The problem will platforms like this is a fact that you hardly can be able to know who is really behind them , and this then makes it impossible for you to be able to sustain the courage to join them.

it is always very important to test out new ways of making cool amount of money. Investing in stocks is something I have not really understood to the core. it is always important for you to have a first-hand experience of any platform before you can play with and what you have just done is very commendable.

I have heard that the bamboo is a very legitimate investment but I have not buy the shares there because I need to do my research work very well to see if I could invest on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds