Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bamboo Investing: Buying company shares

I'm not really sure how it works; does it really mean that you will be trading with the money you have deposited into the platform, or will they be trading for you? If they will be trading for you, what percentage will they be willing to give each month or each day, if they are the ones to trade for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not really sure how it works; does it really mean that you will be trading with the money you have deposited into the platform, or will they be trading for you? If they will be trading for you, what percentage will they be willing to give each month or each day, if they are the ones to trade for you?
If you have good experience on how to trade you can earn a decent amount of money online, you are expected to know how to trade before you can invest your money.

For me I don't really like any investment platforms that will require me to deposit a certain amount of money before I can earn, that's not working out for me, the only platform I will like to invest my money on is crypto trading.

I'm not really sure how it works; does it really mean that you will be trading with the money you have deposited into the platform, or will they be trading for you? If they will be trading for you, how much of a commission will they be willing to give on a monthly or daily basis?

I'm not really sure how it works; does it really mean that you will be trading with the money you have deposited into the platform, or will they be trading for you? If they will be trading for you, how much of a commission will they be willing to give on a monthly or daily basis?
This doesn't seem to be a good idea, but I believe it will be a good if you know how to trade, but if you don't know how to trade you might not get it right, having the experience is very important.

Waoh. Can you please shed extra mild on how the app works and the sort of shares lusted there? Can I locate shares like Amazon, Google there?
I knew of this app however then my u . s . a . sanctioned or banned them (I think). And I'm scared to apply them anymore.
I'll also much appreciate that, but it's seems like you have to invest your money before you can get the chance to earn, to me that's seems to be a good idea but it's very risky.

This is the first time I've heard of the app Bamboo. However, based on what you've said, it appears that you've lost money on the app. However, have you earned a substantial amount with the app?

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
It's exciting to think outside of the box, particularly if such discoveries result in income, but it is perilous to participate first without contacting an individual who has done so and even had success.

I would advise you not to put your money on what you knew nothing about. It is also important to note that there are lots of scans on the Internet. So ,we got to be very careful.
According to the poster the app is on Play store which indicate that Google is aware about the existence of the application. I always understand that playstore will always try to disable apps that are suspicious.

This is the first time I've heard of the app Bamboo. However, based on what you've said, it appears that you've lost money on the app. However, have you earned a substantial amount with the app?
There's no app name bamboo , its just called bamboo investment because it deals with the buying company shares and making money at the end of your investment,

I recently discovered an app called bamboo, Though it has about 3.5star ratings on play store i think it's a very legit app, I have searched on google for a lot of reviews on it, just to be sure of it, And so far i think it has good reviews.
The only reason it has about 3.5star rating is because of it's features, its really limited, i mean you don't get daily news or something, or even ideas on which companies to invest on.. That's mainly why people don't like it much, Also another reason i won't like to continue investing on bamboo is because they don't pay dividends, i really find it confusing how dividends work, is it the platform that should pay it or the companies, But if it's the companies, why is it that some other platforms pay dividends.

Also i went ahead to deposit $20 On bamboo, (i would have attached a screenshot but am using my pc to write this post And the app is on my phone)
Fast forward to me losing $5, i really have no clue on investing in stocks, but in my defense, i wasn't really serious with it, i just wanted to test my investigation skills, because i researched the companies before investing, Though at the time of investing the $20 increased to $21.90 which is great but i didn't think it was worth selling so i left it and now it's way down than i anticipated.
What you are saying is perfectly true,the same thing happened to me when I opened bamboo application and deposited some amount till now I couldn't recovered my money and the application is there wasted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds