Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Yes.. I always make sure I have time for myself personally without allowing work issues to affect me. Maintaining this balance is key in ensuring happiness and focus.

Advertisement Placeholder
yes I do feel, work brings about life , when you work we can get ourself money to take care of our needs,we all need a good life ,we work just to make life simple to live.
[automerge]1635726846[/automerge]
yes I do feel, work brings about life , when you work we can get ourself money to take care of our needs,we all need a good life ,we work just to make life simple to live.

Although working is actually very important but it necessary that we understand that creating time for ourselves to atleast enjoy the little we have earned so far is also very important. We shouldn't always be bent on earning money only

I think I have balanced my work life and personal life well, I have also managed my student life and work like well. IN order to become successful in life, you need to manage your professional and personal life.

If we don't create time to enjoy life or at least have a balanced view of life and work, we will be forced to do so when the body gets sick. The body is not a machine and even a machine can develop faults. So it is best to enjoy life but not to the fullest that it will affect work and the future.

Balancing my work with my life it's a bit hard but I'll try as much as possible to balance it as much as possible, time for work separate and time for my personal things differently
How do you plan on achieving this? Do you plan on setting various times for working and also for resting? Right now am also finding it difficult to handle both life and I am looking for ideas as to how I can do it.

I think people who work from home can manage their time in a much better way because they are working from home and they might have some spare time for their family members. Most of the people who work from home are freelancers and they set their own hours.

Some people might really find this very difficult but the problem could be that they do not organise and manage their time perfectly, time management is really important most especially if you are to multitask.

If we don't create time to enjoy life or at least have a balanced view of life and work, we will be forced to do so when the body gets sick. The body is not a machine and even a machine can develop faults. So it is best to enjoy life but not to the fullest that it will affect work and the future.
I do agree with you mate. Life is not just about work every time, sometimes you need to make time to enjoy a bit from what you've earned so far. Many died without having to enjoy even thirty percent of what they earned

I am trying to create a balance but haven't reached the 'good' part yet. It can be tedious carving out personal time especially when your thoughts are on the bills to be paid which keeps you working more and more.
This is so true. At point I'm feeling when I'd have to time would be when I have finally retired and rested, because my plans for now has always been work work and work

Well I think personally it is very hard to find that balance but then it is very necessary to actually get that balance in every thing because it is actually very important and it should be taken as such

In Eveything we do its good to Make a good balance between our work and our life,because too much of everything tends to be bad.

Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
For now balancing between work and my personal life Cannot be acheived yet because the amount i am earning from ny job presently is not enough to make ends meet, so i have to keep working hard .

Some people might really find this very difficult but the problem could be that they do not organise and manage their time perfectly, time management is really important most especially if you are to multitask.

Managing time is one of the key aspects of your personal life because you might need to manage time in order to give time to your family members and relatives. This is something many people are failing to do, unfortunately.

Managing time is one of the key aspects of your personal life because you might need to manage time in order to give time to your family members and relatives. This is something many people are failing to do, unfortunately.
I don't really have to give time to my family member, i only use my time to engage in things that will be profitable to me, there is nothing wrong with giving your family some times but that is not my real area of concentration now.

I don't really have to give time to my family member, i only use my time to engage in things that will be profitable to me, there is nothing wrong with giving your family some times but that is not my real area of concentration now.

I can totally understand your condition right now because you are not alone. There are many people who need to make money for the family and this requires them to stay away from the family for some time.

I can totally understand your condition right now because you are not alone. There are many people who need to make money for the family and this requires them to stay away from the family for some time.
Not that I don't care for them, but for now I don't really think about them as a point of consideration ,money is the most important thing. my family members will always be there but if I don't work now I'm a not likely to get money in the future.

Not that I don't care for them, but for now I don't really think about them as a point of consideration ,money is the most important thing. my family members will always be there but if I don't work now I'm a not likely to get money in the future.

Many social studies have suggested that the relationship between the man and his family members become bad when the person fails to make money and this is why I believe that money is important. Many divorces also happen due to financial problems.

Many social studies have suggested that the relationship between the man and his family members become bad when the person fails to make money and this is why I believe that money is important. Many divorces also happen due to financial problems.
Lolz, I don't know why I have to laugh on this, but this is really the truth. When there is no money everywhere will be in trouble because everything will just be difficult most especially nowadays... What are you putting in place to make sure that this doesn't occurs to you ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds