Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

I think it is important that you do. You must have that balance, you can't have one encroaching into the other. A lot of people struggle to find that balance nowadays, with never-ending streams of monetary obligations and likes.
Yes that is true, both are very important and there needs to be a balance to have a healthy life, like you said some persons find it hard to actually find a balance between both hence they end up becoming workaholics

Advertisement Placeholder
Balance between life and works is not easy achievable due to the responsibilities ties on the neck of individuals especially if you are a head of family and having many dependants to cater for

I have noticed that balancing work and personal life is harder for people who have a 9-5 job. Most of the day is spent in the office and they are not able to give time to their own family members. Freelancers can give more time to their family members.

Right now am trying to get a handle on it, in the pass I couldn't bare to stop work for anything I felt the more I worked the more money I will make it was until I had a health scare I decided to tone things down, and start treating my self to some delicacies of life.
Lol this is very funny, staying healthy is part of investment, if you ain't healthy you wouldnt be able to work, hence no money, so health is an investment and should always be treated as such

Yes that is true, both are very important and there needs to be a balance to have a healthy life, like you said some persons find it hard to actually find a balance between both hence they end up becoming workaholics
True. They end up not only being workaholics sometimes this way of living lead to some health issues or even neglecting some key areas of their life.

I feel it is necessary to balance all these together but it is not easy I just know that one will suffer while the other will work out well.i am really trying to balance it.

True. They end up not only being workaholics sometimes this way of living lead to some health issues or even neglecting some key areas of their life.
Very true, like a very common one Is our sitting posture, when we are seated in front of the computer, we tend to bend our heads down with with our backs in a hunched position which is not a healthy way to seat. Not to mention the damages our eyes take from just looking at the computer.

I remember my nursery school quotes all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,this is true because you need to balance work and life for a sound mind and fresh business ideas

Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
I do not feel so.
My work has not given me that privilege.
I looking forward to a time where i get to delve into just business, make it big, hire quality staff, and get to go cool of in the bahamas.

I remember my nursery school quotes all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,this is true because you need to balance work and life for a sound mind and fresh business ideas
The truth is that all works and no play makes Jack a dull boy as no matter how you think that you can be working all your life without actually relaxing from time to time you might actually break down so that is reason why you must be able to balance your work life and live your life.

Surely i do and i started achieving that recently, i have an online business and also work remotely from home for a company. With respect to this i am able to take time off to relax everyday, i make sure my work doesn't disturb my house chores, food and entertainment. The days when i spend more than 12hours at office work are over.

Lol this is very funny, staying healthy is part of investment, if you ain't healthy you wouldnt be able to work, hence no money, so health is an investment and should always be treated as such
yeah but then i had people around me who believed time is money and wouldnt want to waste any time being idle, but now i know better health first then wealth comes later.

One of the things i normally do is that whenever i am in my official capacity,i discharge my duties very well,but after close of work i hardly bring in my work home,my personal life is very different.

I think balance in work and life should be the state of equilibrium where a person equally prioritizes the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life.

To live comfortable in society you have to learn how to separate your work from your house life because the office me playing with your life and give you all kinds of mood I don't need to bring that home because the can cause damage to the family and destroy our relationship with your family

Yes, my life is well balanced with my work because I l just started working online recently, so i have enough time for both working and enjoying life.

Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
Over the past few years, I don't really have a personal life outside work because my work eats up my time to the extent that I only have a day off in a week when it comes to when I rest and have time for myself. I go to work from 7am and close 9pm. It's really horrible.

When you are working from home, when you do not have to go to work place to work and can work from the comfort of your home, it is difficult to mange your personal life and work. I am saying this from my personal experience.

Balancing my work with my life it's a bit hard but I'll try as much as possible to balance it as much as possible, time for work separate and time for my personal things differently

Well for now I do not really have any interest in any of my private life for now because I have to focus all my main energy at the main purpose of making money, if I'm able to generate money and I am stable financially then i can start thinking of how I can adjust my working condition to suit my private and personal life

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds