Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

life and work are very important, if you want to make your life In a good way you have to balance the both of them ,this life is meant to be enjoy,and sometimes without you working you won't be able to get the necessary resources for the enjoyment,you have to balance the two
Balancing our work and private life is very important if we want to live long, so always schedule your work time and leave a better part of the time to enjoy you life after work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
I see my work as part of my personal life too.
Because of the two things that I do to generate income, my farm and my teaching work. There are both things that I so much love doing anytime

No matter how demanding my work is,I try as much as possible to balance my work with my life. When I see the stress is getting much,I make sure I cut it down and create time for rest. I learnt how important rest is in a hard way and I have determined to always create time to rest rather than work all the time.

Balancing work and personal life, of course is one aspect that most people are still battling with. I clearly have time for strictly business and time for my personal life. Although there are cases, it might appear difficult to balance, but when you keep working towards striking a balance, you will get the balance.

Planning is a secret between everything we do in life because your body system needs rest need to refresh not to make progress so but when you plan yourself very well he'll be able to balance your working activities and your lifestyle.

For me, l do because my work doesn't come in a way with my family time. It's already working out for me because l work from home and it affords me the time to take of my family and hook up with friends and family. However, there are jobs that doesn't allow such and so, affects the balance.

Presently I would say No, reason being that I just graduated and haven't found my feet yet. I believe balancing both work and life is not something easy but essential

Balancing our work and private life is very important if we want to live long, so always schedule your work time and leave a better part of the time to enjoy you life after work.
factual statement,there is need for balancing our private life and the things we do ,when you balance the two ,you can be able to have a good way of life , and also enjoy your life after work ,that's the most important thing needed

Work and life is sure engaging when it comes to its operations but then one has no option than to try and blend. So the reason life exist is work.

Well for me right now I won't say there is quite a balance yet or its not where I would like it to be, I'm still on the come up still trying to catch up so no balance cos no breaks yet

Well for me right now I won't say there is quite a balance yet or its not where I would like it to be, I'm still on the come up still trying to catch up so no balance cos no breaks yet
Like they say, life is a stage, you just have to move from one level to another, at the early stage it's usually tough and hard as you would have said, there might not be much time yet for your personal activities. It would get to a stage where you don't have to do much work but residual incomes keeps on coming in.

It is not easy but it becomes a necessity, because one need to balance the two as both is really important in human life,it is just to try and control one not to overshadow the other

Yes I want to think that I have a good balance between my work life and personal life. Though I must say it's something I have to take action on on a very determined manner

It is good to see that. There are many people who are not able to spend time with their friends and family because they simply are too busy. They go to the office at 8:00 am and return home at 10:00 PM.
The bad thing about my job is the fact that I am not being paid well but it's a job that I can manage as it gives me a lot of time to do other things which makes it very easy for me to balance my work with x that are used for other activities.

For now I can definitely think that I am given enough time to go to my offline work and my online work and still having some time out for myself so I can see it is positive.

I'm here trying to balance my academic life, personal life and work life together. It's not easy trying to merge them to synchronize but I just keep striving.

Yes, currently I have a good balance between my work and life. This is because I work online. So it is so easy to set achievable daily targets then finish them early and spend time with people in my life or do other things that are important to me.

The bad thing about my job is the fact that I am not being paid well but it's a job that I can manage as it gives me a lot of time to do other things which makes it very easy for me to balance my work with x that are used for other activities.

Well, something is better than nothing. At least you are trying and making money. I do not have a job at all and paid to post forums are my only source of income right now. I am looking for article writing opportunities right now, but the problem is that I am not able to find sites where i could submit my pre-written guest posts.

Consider your most significant values and how you would like to spend your time. Make sure you schedule frequent breaks throughout the day and write them down in your calendar to hold yourself accountable.

Not at all my friend. Sometimes I feel I give to much to my work than I should. I don't even have quality time for myself, or members of my family.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds