Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Right now am trying to get a handle on it, in the pass I couldn't bare to stop work for anything I felt the more I worked the more money I will make it was until I had a health scare I decided to tone things down, and start treating my self to some delicacies of life.
Seems the story is the same with almost everybody and it get worse when you are living in a country where it is very difficult to earn enough to meet all your essential needs let alone saving up to have a good quality life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, something is better than nothing. At least you are trying and making money. I do not have a job at all and paid to post forums are my only source of income right now. I am looking for article writing opportunities right now, but the problem is that I am not able to find sites where i could submit my pre-written guest posts.
I am of the knowledge that there was a time where by this website advertised a post for article writers and I know for certain that Alexander do pay people to write articles on this website.

Absolutely saying my work and personal life isn't balanced is nothing but the fact because my working throughout a week has stolen my personal moments and ripped off my good time. I really look forward to making it balanced by trying a better job that will spare me the weekends.

I am a public health official and as such my work is clearly defined and it has a shadow that will allow me to have some time off for myself and also spend time with family.

I am a public health official and as such my work is clearly defined and it has a shadow that will allow me to have some time off for myself and also spend time with family.
It's a great feeling to have a job that will give you time to do other things and this is what everyone is wishing for but at the end of the day we can't make a choice on the kind of job that will get partially in a society where by jobs are very scarce.

To be sincere, getting a grip on my personal life when I started working was difficult, I was practically drained.
As time went on, I started to adjust to the change. At least I can now multitask effectively, meet friends during the weekends and look out for my self more.
Am still working on that balance though.
Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?

I think it is important that you do. You must have that balance, you can't have one encroaching into the other. A lot of people struggle to find that balance nowadays, with never-ending streams of monetary obligations and likes.

Balancing work and personal life can be a hard choice for many people. There comes a time when we are unemployed and we might give a lots of time to our family members but our family members do not have a good view about us because unemployed people usually have a bad relationship with the family members.

In short, work-life balance is the state of equilibrium where a person equally prioritizes the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life. Some of the common reasons that lead to a poor work-life balance include: Increased responsibilities at work. Working longer hours

Balance between life and works is not easy achievable due to the responsibilities ties on the neck of individuals especially if you are a head of family and having many dependants to cater for

Well with the kind d of job I am doing I can say I dont have much time to balance my working with person life because it consump alot of my time so I have less to Carry out my personal doing apart from business.

It is not easy balancing both especially when you have multiple businesses .it almost feels like there's no time for most personal activities

When it comes to balancing, my friend used to say it's the trying that counts, you'll want to balance work and pleasure, education and money but sometimes would feel like your running in circles or even falling off, I feel that way too but like I said earlier Jeep trying, have fun when you can, work when the time comes and find time to rest, it'll get easier

Balancing work and personal life is not a matter of choice but a must if you are really want to live long and have a healthy life. Many have died as result of stress complications due to work and guess what the person will be replaced immediately.

Trying to have a balance life by working so hard in order to live balance, is not that easy, it is very good if you can have a good life to live.

No matter how demanding my work is,I try as much as possible to balance my work with my life. When I see the stress is getting much,I make sure I cut it down and create time for rest. I learnt how important rest is in a hard way and I have determined to always create time to rest rather than work all the time.
Exactly. Just like the saying ' all work and no play makes jack a dull kid' but in this case all work and no rest could cause some illnesses.

I am not there yet.
Still trying to create a good balance between my working and personal life....I work most hours everyday and might have no time to see family and friends, go to a spa or shop for myself.
i really can't wait to get a job that would give me such priviledge.

I can't give 100% assurance of that am just a young guy that is trying to get it right so I make so many mistake but the good thing is that I learn from them, am also working to be able to meet up to my basic need

Balancing work and personal life can be a hard choice for many people. There comes a time when we are unemployed and we might give a lots of time to our family members but our family members do not have a good view about us because unemployed people usually have a bad relationship with the family members.
Being able to balance your working time schedule with life in general would go a long way in making you comfortable at what you do and enjoying what you do. It will boost our psychological mentality to work and boost our productivity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds