Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
The business world is full of ups and downs. Whenever I fell stressed up, I take a break by engaging in recreational activities to unwind and ease off the tension. Sometimes, I take time to rest for a while to feel rejuvenated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Stress is often the result of high levels of activity over a sustained period of time. We feel pushed to the brink.
Write it down.
Never underestimate the serenity that comes from writing down what’s bothering you, or getting the issues that are on your mind off of your chest. This can be an important outlet for emotions and will help you get clarity

As you grow in age, it's important you start paying more attention to your body and understand it better. That way you will know when to give your body rest when it is being stress. You will know when you take a break and not over work the body like a robot. If robot wear out.

When I was hired by a software house that is managed by a newly retired computer salesman I learned from him that having a business is very stressful unlike when he had a job. Every afternoon he would go to the nearest restaurant to drink beer. Sometimes he would call me for a meeting there and although he offered beer to me but I always declined because it was still office hours. When I had my own business my stress reliever is the body massage. It is refreshing especially when I get a massage before bedtime. I would always get a good sleep.

pay attention to your health and body signals
Take a break once in a while
have workers to reduce the work load
deal with stress head on instead of avoiding it
Eat healthy

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
Coping with stress as an entrepreneur begins with identifying the stress and integrating yourself and your time into the stress. I bet you, with time you will grow to see it as your normal schedule and not stress anymore. So just try to be used to it, that's all.

Being aware of personal stress is an important step in managing and mitigating the negative effects, says Michael Campbell, a researcher at the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL), a non-profit global provider of executive education. Once people figure out what's stressing them out, he says, they can take steps to better manage the situation.

Coping with stress as an entrepreneur begins with identifying the stress and integrating yourself and your time into the stress. I bet you, with time you will grow to see it as your normal schedule and not stress anymore. So just try to be used to it, that's all.
That's true, i have to work to balance things up. With time it will master my lifestyle and become part of me. It is never easy to run a business so well, the stress is there. We need to find a solution to cope with the stress and move on with our business.

I believe stress is the normal thing in life but it shouldn't be much because it can damage many things in the body and lead to death. When someone stress up after closing of work, what need to do is taking your bath, relax on cushion like 30mins without any interruption. And if possible to deligate some work to people around you to ease the stress,you can do that.

As an entrepreneur, coping with stress should be a part and parcel of the game. A lot has to be experienced and so many stories before that attainment of ones success. Some days are so tough and stressful while some days aren't.

One of the best ways to come with stress is to prevent it if you can. Avoid being stressed up in the first place. Try to have a timeline of how your daily and weekly routine should be like, this way, you would have eliminated some stress causing factors.

Stress is inevitable, everyone is surely passing through it on a daily basis is not only for entrepreneur even those that hold job either privately or publicly still passes through stress. Stress cannot be stopped but it can be manage.

In business as a whole. Stress us like the basic thing that can never be avoided. Stress is associated with business because you would relate with customers from different backgrounds and hines with different attitude

Aim and keep yourself calm,
Checck to see what the concern
and the indication of tension is.
Take a job break
Taking a step away from the
workload
Cope with the strain
with a cool mind
To indulge in a safe lifestyle,
Try aim to make the workload
decrease

There is one thing one can't easily cope with and that is stress. Stress and business works together. Whatbi simply do is to make sure I have good and honest worjers to start with, that way the stress won't be so much on just me alone

Believing in people and delegating tasks to them. Stress in business could also come from troublesome clients, then I give them space and allow someone handle them who reports back to me. Too much stress is a cause of so many bad diseases so it must be put to check.

As an entrepreneur, or generally your health should matter to you above every other things.
So to manage stress, entrepreneur have the privilege to decide when and when not to open his business, So at that period get enough and adequate rest.

As an entrepreneur one can cope with stress by proper time management and knowing when to stop and take a rest off your business stress reduces productivity of any business and at all cost needs to be eliminated

Managing stress as an entrepreneur will come easy if you have competed employees working under you, some of the work load can be shifted to a competed employee while you take a walk out or rest in a pool or gym for few hours.

Before we took up to be an an intrapreneur we knew about the history of involve so the in the stress is not a surprise we have put every arsenal in place to fight these strees
If you want to succeed we must come back with a stress school early there is no business that is devoid of stress so we will go about the money is coming

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds