Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

As a business owner , my top four priority is my investment, always invest in a business to get a better outcome, sales growth is the second one, making sure we are having increase in the sales of our production. And lastly taking care of the employee by paying their salary early.
As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.

Advertisement Placeholder
In reply to your question in the above post concerning what is my top 4 priority as a business owner. Well i have to let it out to you that my top priority as a business owner if financial intelligence or financial literacy

My top three priorities is to firstly have good product and services,secondly have a good customer base by providing quality products and services for them lastly customer satisfaction.

Let me just focus on 1 aspect in business that I had concentrated on. It is the profitability. When the profit is growing then that is a good sign that the business operation is working well. When the sales go up you cannot be too sure because it may cause a tight cash flow or lack of supply. For the supplies, it is the same thing, lack of supply means a big problem in the operation.

As a business owner, my top 4 in order of priority may include:
sales growth
customization
Always increase in revenue
new market, new customer
to be able to always reach more customers

I prefer the following in my lone business career.

* Steady profit return
* Long time business growth
* Debt free business career
* Massive sales growth
* Satisfying customers demands etc.

There are so much angle to one's choice or priorities in his business, not necessarily in the order you listed. Mine will be growth, strategy assessment and my competitors.

I do not think about anything else except sales. I think how I can continue to sell to the existing customers, how I can bring new customers and how I can grow my sales.

Though all of them are very important to the growth of the business, I would like to take very careful considerations first . but I would go in the order of 3, 1, 2, 5

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
I would definitely be going with sales growth customer experience , strategy execution and lastly your products development that's 2,4,5,7

Well for me the first for me would be customer and user experience then growing of sales to maybe dealing with competition and products development

For every business venture there is usually a driving force that will keep pushing them to be goin in that field.It depends though on the business owner.One is the need to satisfy the customers cravings for better services while looking out for profit.then how to get a better customer aqusition strategy,and then contineous innovation for steady growth.

1. Product development
2. Strategic execution
3. Your competition
4. Overhead cost
5. Sales growth
6. Customer user experience
7. Investor money
Your number is an excellent choice which plays a major role in every business. Many business today do not place much note on this field, hence most companies or organization have bad customer service, which on the long run would make them loose customers.

My top four priority are improvement. Of my business to get more customer and also market my products. To a very large business out reach to reach more audience

My top four priority are improvement. Of my business to get more customer and also market my products. To a very large business out reach to reach more audience
As a business owner my four most parity, it is it will make my customers happy make profit and also make my business grow and expand more than as it is.

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
My top four in order of priority is as follows;
1. Sales Growth
2. Overhead costs
3. How to pay salaries
4. Investors money

In business, my top four priorities to help make my business to be successful are, dedication to work, quality service delivery, good customer service and business growth.

In business, my top four priorities to help make my business to be successful are, dedication to work, quality service delivery, good customer service and business growth.
Nice suggestion, most of my top priorities in a business is delivery of quality service as you have just said, advertisement is also my top priorities in my business and it is something that can bring business growth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds