Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

As a business owner my priority is firstly. Shift from managing to growing your business. Second,Schedule time to focus on business growth. Third, Honor your time commitment last one, Show up prepared. Don’t just make an appearance, show up prepared and ready to move your business forward with a plan for what you intend to accomplish during that time.

Advertisement Placeholder
1)Investors money
2)Sales growth
3)Products development
4)Overhead costs

Everyone has their top priority for their own reason base on business understanding. If investors money is the soul of my capital, I will not joke with their money, and that's why I will not joke with sales, followed by product development, then overhead cost.

1. Marketing strategy
2. Sales growth
3. Profit management
4. Plans on how to deal with competition
5. Creating a healthy environment for workers
6. Creating a steady supply chain for goods supply

Well my priority that I will go for is show up prepared . Don’t just make an appearance, show up prepared and ready to move your business forward with a plan for what you intend to accomplish during that time. If you’re not sure, refer to your strategic plan or your strategic business coach to coach you through the development of a focused plan

As a business owner, my four priorities according to the order of importance are
1. To make profits
2. I and my company's reputation
3. Customer retention
4.Employee training
These are my top proirities

You made a point of what you listed out. As a business man there are many tips that can make your business grow and keep existing. You must be producing a quality, you must take care of your employees by paying their good salary, your customers service must be well arrange, you must make a good strategies.

The aim of every business is to make profit and to achieve that the following need to be followed
1. Customer are always right, they are the back bone of the business.
2. punctuality of staff is a must.
3. Making more profit everyday
4. Strategic thinking and execution is paramount

I dont own a business presently although I wish o wish to own one soon. If i was a business owner, the four things that would be a priority to me would be that am making profits from my business, that am selling the best products possible for the price I am demanding, that my customers are satisfied with the services am offering( a good customer service) and finally I would want my business to be bigger than what it was initially.

As a scale of preference one has to follow the following steps.
Marketing strategy
Innovation
Packaging
Sales
Advertisement
The most important thing in business is to satisfy customers needs and wants so therefore marketing is very important

If you are a manager then you should be pro active in your field. You should be an example of other companies.
Four points in order will be, punctuality,you should be punctual, high temperament if you get loss then you should have patience to face that. Taking calculating risk.

The business' needs are its offer, as communicated through the Job to be Done it satisfies, and its benefit recipe, how the business is coordinated to bring in cash. Needs are most significant on the grounds that they direct the association's core interest.

First concerns as a New CEO or Business Owner are:

The Employees. Deal with your kin and your kin will deal with your business.

Contender and Market Analysis. What are contending organizations doing?.

The Environment. Are you maintaining a business from home.

Yours and Company's Reputation.

The priorities in a company are different between the owners.
1 Stability in finances, necessary capital.
2 Online and offline marketing to promote products and services
3 Qualified personnel in charge of the company
4 Strategies for future inconveniences
5 Good Management

As a business owner i only have two major priorities when it comes to my business and these are;
1) making constant profits day in and out and
2) how to sustain the lifespan of my business, i.e the longivity.

In a business they allot of them
1 how tou manage the business 1
2: competition in business
3: how to Make or selling to grow
4: control or managing of profit
5: the investment
In buisness every step is important your little mistakes fell down your buisness.there are so many steps you can take to imrove your buisness Best management imrove your buisness hier the experience labour and skills about work can also play vital role.Maintain the record of every matter of buisness.Increasing your productivity

I think my top four major priority is that i will ensure the foundation of the business is strong, i strongly believe once the foundation is strong, then there is a sense of believe that the business will stand for many years. I also ensure that i have a good plan and my workers are being paid on monthly basis.

Factors of production
Customers satisfaction
Effective advertisement
Income
Payment of salaries
Growth of the business /expansion
Consistency

firstly you have to be very hardworking remove every iota of laziness from your system, secondly seek more knowledge from experienced people in your line of trade, thirdly be very consistent and honest, consistency will make your customers have confidence in you lastly be very patient.

As a business owner you must be able to Build Trust and Loyalty with whomever you work with; by being timely, efficiently and vetting out groups that are a good fit. And
Second,Grow business through referrals, creating our own network through clients and close contacts; most individuals want to have a good experience, better service, value, advice, etc and when they really feel comfortable, almost proud of who they work with, will introduce you to their friends.

As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
Mine is 1,5,6 and 8 , in every business ventures , the first priority is making money and seeing the sales booming by increasin the number of good sales everyday, and you also need to develop your products so that people can patronise you more, satisfying customer is also part of it while the last one is you must pay your employee salary.

As a business owner, your top priority should be
1. To be very hardworking and dedicated to your business.
2. To come up with modalities as to how you can improve on your profit margin.
3. Work on your marketing strategies.
4. Self development, think of how to constantly improve on yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds