Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

The most important thing to me is actually customer satisfaction. One of the best things that you can do for your business is to have loyal customers and people who believe in you.
Satisfying your customers in all ramfication is the first thing you must make sure of targeting when you started running your business, because with that , your customer will keep increasing .

Advertisement Placeholder
Being proactive in your field is important if you are a manager.
You ought to serve as a model for other businesses.
Punctuality, being on time, having a good disposition, and having the patience to deal with a loss are the four criteria in that order.
taking into account risk.

Being proactive in your field is important if you are a manager. You ought to serve as a model for other businesses.
Punctuality, being on time, having a good disposition, and having the patience to deal with a loss are the four criteria in that order. taking into account risk.

As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
Customers are the top priority as a businessman since they are the foundation of every company. Next in importance are ensuring control of leadership, revenue growth, a sales strategy that fosters a positive work atmosphere, and organisational performance.

A business owner should focus on these things:

1. Getting crystal clear on what they want out of their life.

2. Casting a compelling vision for a business that allows them to have that life.

3. Working every day to close the gap.

4. Strategic partnership

At this stage in my business I am more concerned about the quality of the product that I am developing. There is no better marketing that you can do for your business than developing something people like.

first you have to be very hardworking remove every iota of laziness from your system, secondly seek more knowledge from experienced people in your line of trade, thirdly be very consistent and honest, consistency will make your customers have confidence in you lastly be very patient.

As a business entrepreneur , your end goal should be the total amount of profit you are making on your business, and for you to be able to acheive that, You must be hardworking and focused .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds