Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

For me the most important thing is customer satisfaction, the profit of the business is also very important then I have to put into consideration how I can also provide good and quality service.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most important thing to me as a businessman is producing the best product and making sure i am satisfying my customers in every way because it can increases my customers even without advertising.

The most important thing to me as a businessman is producing the best product and making sure i am satisfying my customers in every way because it can increases my customers even without advertising.
It will not be easy for most new business , you will need advertisement in one way or the other at least for a start but as the business progresses you can decide to drop advertisement a bit.

It will not be easy for most new business , you will need advertisement in one way or the other at least for a start but as the business progresses you can decide to drop advertisement a bit.
Producing the best product for your customers is very important as advertisement is also important , i think business need both aspect in order to flourish and keeps expanding.

Customer satisfaction is one of the things I will put into consideration as a business owner. After that I will look at sales growth. When you satisfy your customers it is important your sales growth. If you have investors you also need to look at how well investors money are doing whether they are improving or not. You also need to look at your competition because it will determine how successful you will be on the long run.

Customer satisfaction is one of the things I will put into consideration as a business owner. After that I will look at sales growth. When you satisfy your customers it is important your sales growth. If you have investors you also need to look at how well investors money are doing whether they are improving or not. You also need to look at your competition because it will determine how successful you will be on the long run.
Satisfying your customer in every aspect can go a long way and keeps promoting your business without you knowing m the customers you satisfied will keep advertising your business to their love ones and they will keep bringing customers for you.

Satisfying your customer in every aspect can go a long way and keeps promoting your business without you knowing m the customers you satisfied will keep advertising your business to their love ones and they will keep bringing customers for you.
if you're venturing into a business customer satisfaction should be your top priority. So many businesses do not know this and that's why they keep on losing their customers to their competitors.

In thses kind of situation, my investment most be the first, marketing strategy or execution, production strategy, personel management because when they are not managed effectively it may the downfall of the business in terms of production.

As we all know that customer satisfaction is the first thing on the list of priority because if you satisfy your customers , every other priority like making sales and expanding your business will comes easily .

I always considers my marketing expansion and sells, financial management and how to meet up to the needs of customers. that's customers representatives service.

The top four order of priority as a manager I will take include.

1. Providing good and quality goods and services to customers.
2. Keeping records of daily progress.
3. Attending to customers politely.
4. Advertising my products.

As a business owner, I would rather focus on the single most thing that might be affecting my business in a bad manner. I would prioritise that particular thing and address it.

The top four order of priority as a manager I will take include.

1. Providing good and quality goods and services to customers.
2. Keeping records of daily progress.
3. Attending to customers politely.
4. Advertising my products.
As a business owner and an entrepreneur, your first priority is making you provide good and quality services for your customer in order to keep coming for more , and making sure that you are attending with your customer with respect .

As a business owner, the most important thing I will be looking straight forward to achieve in my business is trying to provide the best quality product or services depending on the type of business I am doing. That is one of my top priority

As a business owner my number 1 priority are my CUSTOMER because In every business customers are the pillar, then control management, sales growth, marketing strategy creating a healthy environment for workers, employees motivation.
The customers as well as the persons that will make the customers happy are very important,then the management team,they should be up and doing by coming up with strategic and innovative ideas.

As a business owner, the most important thing I will be looking straight forward to achieve in my business is trying to provide the best quality product or services depending on the type of business I am doing. That is one of my top priority
When drawing your business plan as an entrepreneur, you must make sure you have the best location to start the business and secondly giving your customers the best by producing a good and quality product to make them stay .

When drawing your business plan as an entrepreneur, you must make sure you have the best location to start the business and secondly giving your customers the best by producing a good and quality product to make them stay .
Giving your client a quality products is the best no doubt, it brings trust and profit. But is quite expensive to produce quality products depending on what you are producing.

Well for me I think that As a business owner my number 1 priority are my CUSTOMER because In every business customers are the pillar, then control management, sales growth, marketing strategy creating a healthy environment for workers, employees motivation

The most important thing to me is actually customer satisfaction. One of the best things that you can do for your business is to have loyal customers and people who believe in you.

As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
Mine is 4,5,7,9 because these factors will help your business grow, I chose 9 because if investors could believe you and your business then they can invest more to grow your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds