Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
As an entrepreneur mine would be:-
1). My investment
2). Strategy execution
3). Customer/user experience
4). Sales growth.
And product development to maintain the services i offer to my customers,this will enable them stick with me because i am very reliable.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will start by saying how to generate capital is my top most priority in my business. Because without steady income revenue into my business, the business will run out of capital and close up. Next comes creativity to invent new things. Thirdly, accountability and lastly my staffs.

1,4,6,7 would be my favorite pick. Although my answer is restricted based on the restrictions on the questions as there is no room for content quality and some other expansion I might like to see in place.

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
Mine will be 5, strategy execution, 4, customer experience/ satisfaction, 6 investment and 1 the sales growth.

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

As a business owner I am very much concerned with the ability of my business to produce a very good product because I believe once that is done, it already sets me on a path for huge success. If I have to go by the list I will go for 7,5,4,2

As a business owner my main priority is to increase the sales of my business , provided conducive environment for the customers so they would be able to check more and like the mode of my business and many more

My top priorities are:
Self sustaining: I cannot continue running business from my personal money, the business needs to generate enough so that it can sustain
Good team: I need a team that can look after my business even when I am not around.

Well in my own opinion, my top four priority in my business would be as follows;
1. Sales Growth
2. Overhead cost
3. My investment
4. Product development

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
Ah mine is 1, 4,3 and 5, with sales growth and customer experience, I'll never have a problem with the other options you listed. These are the ones that drive the business

My top four priority as a business owner :
Firstly, I will consider customer wants what they want me to offer, secondly, business strategy to give the customer a quality product and service thirdly financial benefit from the business lastly. Making my employees happ. This is because a happy employee makes the business healthy..

Well, as a business owner, what I take most important in my business include:
Business vision
Core value
Value proposition
Marketing strategy
Employees recognition and empowerment
Customer satisfaction.

All of the things you mentioned are my priorities. I will pick my five:-

1) Sales Growth
2) Customer Experience
3) Strategy
4) Investment
5) Salaries of my employees

All of these things are my major concerns in business.

As a business owner my priority is to make improvement in my business so that my business will grow to the level that I like, and also recording all my product.

As a business owner, my top four order of priority is
1. How to get more customers
2. How to reduce manufacturing cost and get more profit
3. How to ensure my brand competes favourably in the market
4. How to cover new frontiers

As a business owner what I'll be very much interested on my business first will be the satisfaction of customers and second it will be discipline in my area on business, this is the two most important for me.

As a business owner my priority will be to build good customers bond, promote my products, build my connection across,and lastly match profit and loss on a weekly basis.

As someone who dreams of one day going into the transport, hotel and restaurant industry one day, I think I would set mine in order of 1 3 6 7

My priorities will be increase in sales and profits, reduction in the running costs for my business as my j as possible. Customer satisfaction. Upto date working staffs

We all have our priorities in business for the business to achieve it goals. My first priority is marketing strategies to use to market the products. Second priority is the sales generated through marketing the third is resources and expenses management and the last is maintaining good customer relationship.

1: how to build and Manage my business.
2: how to get more customers to buy my product
3: how to make my business to stand fame
4: how to advertise my business to get more customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds