Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner, what's your top four in order of priority

As a business owner or entrepreneur, what’s your top 4 in order of priority?

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
4. Customer/User experience
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.

As a business owner my top 4 in order of priority is: 6. your investment, 5. strategy execution, 7. product development, 8. how to pay salaries.

now each with his own criteria you realize.

Advertisement Placeholder
From this list, my top four order of priority would be:
1. my investment
2. customer/user experience
3. product development
4. sales growth

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.

As business, take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. Hiring, onboarding and making them feel passionate about the work might not be all that would be coming from you. But you play a huge part in overseeing it all. Strengthen your team and be a part of main decisions like salary, flexible time, health and insurance and of course the work environment at your workplace

Investment, competition, strategy and how to pay salaries those are the four priorities for me when it comes to business and also other things are included,it depends on the kind of business,if you are the only one that is doing your kind of business then I don't think there will be a need for competition

From what you've listed, I think my priority would be sales growth, customers' satisfaction/experience, product development and my investment. Sales growth would be my priority because the higher the sales, the greater the business profit.

Yes, you are correct, and you also require....
1. Advertising 2. Marketing

3. Sales representative

4. Development of new products

Competition is number five.

6. Relationship with customers

7. Be open to change.

MY first two priorities are product research and development and sales. If I can develop a good product and if I can generates sales, my business will excel and I can easily distribute profits to the investors.

I think my priority is actually , diversification of the business, promoting the business for it to get to a large audience network and using different means to increase the business demand

As a business owner my own major way to move my business forward is marketing, planning, how to pay salaries and motivation to workers. You see no business can move ahead without these four steps and it's just too important in the daily life of all business so we need to watch out on it
True. Before even getting to sales growth and acquiring customers there are little things to be done. It so imperative that if not done, it could crumble the business.

You have already mention all the basic things,but I will focus much more on marketing, advertisement and competition, this 3things must be sure in any business.

MY first two priorities are product research and development and sales. If I can develop a good product and if I can generates sales, my business will excel and I can easily distribute profits to the investors.
Nice one, customer satisfaction is also what you have explain because you'll be dealing with products that will satisfy the need of people who are interested to buy.. selling is also very important.

You do not have to work on customer satisfaction separately, as long as you are delivering good product, your customers will be satisfied. Customer satisfaction is related to product quality and price.

From this list, my top four order of priority would be:
1. my investment
2. customer/user experience
3. product development
4. sales growth
As a business owner, my four top priority would be:
Product development
Customer satisfaction
Making good profit
Business continuity

That's true. But you can't achieve all those things you have made mention of without knowing how to control a business, when you Know how to handle business all those things will be a addition unto you.

1. Sales Growth
2. Overheads cost
3. Your competition
5. Strategy execution
6. Your investment
7. Product development
8. How to pay salaries
9. Investors money

Mine is 5,7,4,8.
as a business owner that wants the best profit, marketing strategies should be the first priority while sales growth should come after strategies, and after that , work on your comoetition and and startegies on how to overtake them.

As a business owner the best four things that are important. How to employ a good employee, how to pay them without delay,how to mentain peace within employee and how to protect company account from adminstrative.

That's true. But you can't achieve all those things you have made mention of without knowing how to control a business, when you Know how to handle business all those things will be a addition unto you.
This is very true. Everything boils down to the business owner having a firm control of the business and making it succeed. Other advanced targets can come much later.

This is very true. Everything boils down to the business owner having a firm control of the business and making it succeed. Other advanced targets can come much later.
True. The aim of our businesses is profits and success as a business entrepreneurs you need to devote your time and plan in other to make the business successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds