Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

As an entrepreneur my top three priorities in running my business in no particular order are; how to driving more sales or revenue to the company, staff welfare and also how to improve on my services to my customers or clients which would positively affect business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My top three priorities as business man is to make sure I satisfy my customers with quality products, to also have good customer relations with my customers and to maximize my profits at the end of it all.

By and large, entrepreneurs are liable for the development, dependability, heading and day by day activity of the business. Extra occupation obligations for a common entrepreneur include: Meeting with administration merchants or item providers to encourage conveyance. Make purchasing outings to buy stock.

Well am not yet a business owner but if I ever own a business my first priority is knowing how to maintain my business and the second one is making money third thing is as a boss I should care for my workers
[automerge]1613611084[/automerge]
Well am not yet a business owner but if I ever own a business my first priority is knowing how to maintain my business and the second one is making money third thing is as a boss I should care for my workers

As a business owner your top major priority is for your business expansion to more branch, another of your major priority is to make profit and more profit and another again is to create customers relationship so that you could gain more by referrals.

As a business owner my top 3 main priorities are as follows
Getting the right team in place. Ensuring enough working capital. Selecting a product or service that you can profitably deliver and for which there is a market.

As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time.
As a business man every work related to my field is my responsibility.Firstly when I started the buisness is heir the experience team
second fulfil the customers need and chek quality of products.Third set the buisness in very attractive area and set a beautiful location

As a business owner, my three top priorities are to, ensure that my customers are satisfied that way they keep me in business. Also to see how I can continually improve myself so as to meet up with the current trend of the business, and finally to have a good advertisement for my products to have more customers.

A business owner must have a goal, a vision of what he wanted to achieve. He must also be able to take care of his worker, that os welfarism. He must have leadership qualities. He must also be able to make profit.

The things I hold high in my business are my customers relationship,good and quality product to sell out to my customers and a long lasting business idea is my top priority. Because without all this that I listed out I don't think my business could work in a way I want it to.
As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.

For me, my top prorities would be
1. Factors affecting demand
2. Factors affecting supply
3. Factors affecting profit
Under factors affecting demand is where planning and marketing strategy would come in supply, customers and workers would be planned for, under profit, that's where we'll consider how to make more profit.

As a business owner, things that i put as a top priority is clients satisfaction and optimum service delivery,and then customers aqusition drive and revenue generation.
Then contineous innovation and learning to be up to date in my field through research.

As a business owner I think your top three priorities should be focused on keeping the business going on a long term and expansion and meeting up to the needs of the customers because in this way the business will grow and generate the income you’re looking for

My priorites are many and not just limited to three. I can summarise my top qualities here:-

1) Customer Satisfaction
2) Giving proper rights to Employees
3) Doing whatever is good for my products and business expansion

As a business owner or as an entrepreneur, my top three priorities are as follows;
1. My capital I used to invest in the company or into the business.
You actually have to be careful so that your capital will not lost but rather gain interest.
2.The structure or Building.
The structure or the building and the environment have to be taken care of so that nothing happen to those items that are inside the building, it has to be protected from fire and thieves as well.
3. My customers.
You need to provide what your customers actually want, because if you don't provide them what they actually want, it won't be funny, it will be as if you don't no what you are doing, customers are always right, as an entrepreneur, always have that at the back of your mind, that's their right, Respect them.

first you have to be very hardworking remove every iota of laziness from your system, secondly seek more knowledge from experienced people in your line of trade, thirdly be very consistent and honest, consistency will make your customers have confidence in you lastly be very patient.

As a business owner, you should be friendly. You should spend time dealing with others, and also supervise your employees to be certain that they're fully productive and should be fairly treated. You should also represent your business to consumers, creditors, suppliers and many others. Your objective always should be to win friends for the business.

As a business owner first priority is always Customer satisfaction and Profit. So these are everyone's favorite priorities . But if i run a business my priorities would be Standard of products, Discipline and Hard work. So these are basic and pillars of a good Business. So this is always very important to get success.

Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. Hiring, onboarding and making them feel passionate about the work might not be all that would be coming from you. But you play a huge part in overseeing it all. Strengthen your team and be a part of main decisions like salary, flexible time, health and insurance and of course the work environment at your workplace.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds