Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

As a business owner maintaining credibility, good customer services, good quality products are suppose to be the top priority of a business owner. On my own side,i try to always maintain good relationship with my clients and provide them wonderful services.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner my three top priorities are one to make profit, two to promote my sales because this what will bring profit to the business, three to uphold my existing customers and making sure new customers are added to the business while motivating my employees

The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? .The Environment. Are you running a business from home. Yours and Company Reputation.
Nice one here. As a business owner my top 3 priorities are my customers who patronize my products and services, my employees who are discharging their responsibility and the quality of my service and product.
The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? .The Environment. Are you running a business from home. Yours and Company Reputation.

Not yet a business owner but I will start mine in the near future. My top three priorities will be; my company or business reputation, making profits and care of my employee. The reputation of a business matters a lot, it's a form of advertisement on its own. A business needs profit to thrive, and a happy employee means or produces reasonable output.

As a business owner my top three priorities should be customer satisfaction or good feedback, i can also ensure my business doesn't suffer or go down and the most important one is how i am going to make profit at the end of the day.

Things that should be a business owner priorities.
How to make your business profitable.
How to meet your customer requirements. And how to make your business grow and achieve your goals

It simple my priorities will be just simply
The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? ...
The Environment. Are you running a business from home

The priorities of the company are its value proposition, as expressed by the job to be done that it fulfills, and its profit formula, how the company is organized to make money. Priorities are most significant as they direct the focus of the organization. Top priorities as a new CEO or business owner
The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
Competitor

As a business owner my sole aim is to make profits. That is gain on every aspect of my business. And as a business owner I should be able to get a comfortable and good environment to set up my business. So as to get more customers. And as a business owner I should have a better idea of what i want to do. And the proper understanding of my business.

Not yet a business owner but I will start mine in the near future. My top three priorities will be; my company or business reputation, making profits and care of my employee. The reputation of a business matters a lot, it's a form of advertisement on its own. A business needs profit to thrive, and a happy employee means or produces reasonable output.

As an entrepreneur, my three priorities are:
  1. Innovation. Innovation is the first priority, and it's usually the first one to make an appearance in my entrepreneurial journey, during the ideation and brainstorming phase.
  2. Profitability.
  3. Cash flow.

The main reason for every business is to make profit.Every business is in business to make profit either little or much depending on the business.
Another thing is customer or consumer satisfaction, every business strive to satisfy all their customers because they know that by doing this they can get other customers to get and buy through testimony from others.
Another thing is that the business strive to be in existence. No business wants to close down they want to continue existing.

The three main focus for me in my business,is to ensure that my client are satisfied with my product and services.That is optimal products and services.
Then a good strategy on how to bring in coustomers as this is the backbone of any business.
And then employees serverance package should be reasonable.

Not yet a business owner but I will start mine in the near future. My top three priorities will be; my company or business reputation, making profits and care of my employee. The reputation of a business matters a lot, it's a form of advertisement on its own. A business needs profit to thrive, and a happy employee means or produces reasonable output

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
The three main priorities are the things I hold in high esteem are;
1. Customer satisfaction to keep the business moving.
2. Quality of the product to maintain business integrity and trust
3. Profit is very essential as this will determine how well your workers are contributing to your business.

as a business owner the three priorities that I have said before we are one they are only easy to maintain a cordial relationship with my customers the customers are the backbone of every business without them no business can stand the arsenal just as support but as the life of to every business so I think the number one is to be some customer-centric and then knowing how to be ahead of my competitors I'm finally number 3 is housing with lines performance try make it is something tangible

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
Firstly..Its my customers...i have to put them into consideration; their taste and fashion, how i will reach the final consumer by having a chains of distributors. Secondly is my competitors; i have to make my goods or services stand tall among others by the way i handle public relation aspect, the way i package my goods and what have you in order to stay in the business. Thirdly, Profit maximization, am into business to make sales and in turn make profit.

The first would be to make profit because that would keep me in business. Then it is important to have customers who are satisfied with what you offer. For me that fulfils the heart knowing that people love what you do.

Satisfying customers needs with good and quality product, my profit because that's the main purpose of the business and how to get more customers

In time of business every body has his or her priority it depends on what makes them to start the business as of me is to create a job for the youth and change there life for good. And secondly is get profit that the income matter allot in the business today getting income or profiting in a business help you to grow the last is to expand the business make it to be bigger than the first one

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds