Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority
I think everyone's major in for starting up a business is to make profit but in my own case I also hope to make profit when I start up a business but aside profit I would love to get experience so that I can be able to start up any business of my choice later in my life.

Advertisement Placeholder
The customer, numbers of reoccurring customers and of cause the numbers of new ones joining or visiting. These tells me if my marketing strategy is working or not. The next thing i would keep highly again is the effectiveness of my goods and services. And the third thing would be my customer care service

As an entrepreneur my top three priorities in running my business in no particular order are; how to driving more sales or revenue to the company, staff welfare and also how to improve on my services to my customers or clients which would positively affect business.

Whenever it comes to business I believe that's what everyone is looking for is to make profit because you don't really want to be carry money around then in the end you will not make any profit so I believe that its profit-making that should be the most priority of any business man.

As a business owner my number one priority is to make sure i meet the target of my customers not profit because if the need are meet profit come, then secondly their welfare and the warfare of my staffs then profit last.

As a business owner your number one goal is to make profit. You are also responsible for the welfare of your staff and expand your business after a certain period of time.
Profit making is the general aim of going into business,but not after you have properly satisfied your customers,because their overall interest is what you are there to do as a business and service provider,their satisfaction is very crucial.

As a business owner my number one priority is to make sure i meet the target of my customers not profit because if the need are meet profit come, then secondly their welfare and the warfare of my staffs then profit last.
The business is for the profit so I guess you should give top priority to the operation and the profitability of the business. The target of your customers is secondary because it is not under your jurisdiction. If you are a supplier then you stick to the price.

My top three priorities as a business owner are, priority to make money in the business. How well trained and knowledgeable my staffs are and how do customers view my business

My top three priorities would be to be able to see that I make a lot of profits from my techniques adopted in my business dealings. To ensure my workes and myself inclusive develop a very good communication skill, and to see my customers happy too

First of all you must have communication skills.
You have mature mind to accept the loss.
Be kind with everyone
As a business owner one of your three top priority is to satisfy your customers to make profit and to take your business to a greater heights, seen yourself that satisfying this qualities makes you a successful business woman.

In my business , the three things I put in front most is that I should be able to create top quality posts. I should also be able to have good and efficient customer service.

Customer Relations Management is the most important need for me since no firm can thrive without a strong customer base. Appointment punctuality is equally important and should be prioritized accordingly. Another key element is maintaining good profit margins by keeping your cost of sales to a minimal.

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority
I definitely agree with you and ask you my soul aim of starting up any business would be to make profit and then to also ensure that the product or service that I offer to the public would be of the best or highest quality and also to make sure that I have comparative advantage over any of my competitor at all times.

As a business owner, my top three priorities are; selling quality and durable products, maintaining good customer relationship with my customers and maintains a consistent and reliable daily business activities.

First of all you must have communication skills.
You have mature mind to accept the loss.
Be kind with everyone
As a business owner my top three priorities is to always have good communication in business environment and also ability to manage laws in the business environment.

For now it has to my employees because without them the business will fail - they're the ones propagating my business to customers; my customers because they are the ones making the business tick; and my profit, every business is created for profits sake. If the business is not making then it's just a waste of time and resources.

As a business owner,my top three priorities are profit making since that is the main reason for doing the business. After profit making is customer's satisfaction. This is very important when doing business. And the third priority is expanding the business.

As a business owner I always try to put the stage things as my priority. I always like to have a good product good customer support and then a good feedback system.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a business owner my top three priorities would be making sales, having repeated orders and being number in the chosen business. Businesses exist in order to gain profit. It is built to last and to grow.

My first priority is how to acquire more customers to patronize my business.

The second priority is to maintain positive cash flow for the business.

The third priority is to hire competent hand for keep position in my company.

I think all these three are very crucial for the long-term existence of the company I might be wrong though.

As a business owner the first top three of my priority is solving people problems, and this will make the customers to be satisfy and then patronized my products and i will make profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds