Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

In business, it is very important that we know how to set priorities. Priorities help us to know whether our plan is going in smoothly or not. As a business owner my priority at first is to make my business very visible, that is to say to boost awareness, them it is to sale more products that is people paying me money then retaining the customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
As a business owner the first three piorities for me is, Quality product and services, renowned brand, users satisfaction is the best way to grow up the business fast.

As a business man profit making is a necessity and a major motive of been in business but again we must consider the following aswel.
We must consider customers satisfaction and we must consider the host community.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As an owner of an established business, the first thing that comes to mind is profit making, followed by sustainability and then integrity.

Profit is the answer to all business individual,every bussines individual when started a business what come to his mind is profit,the higher the profit the more growth of the organization,

My sole aim is to make profit, but I will also make meeting with the requirements of my customers another major priority
My top three priority as a business owner that I can never joke with are as follows:
Customer satisfaction
Employees recognition and reward
Value proposition.

As an entrepreneur my best priority is to make profit that is the solemn aimed of establishment of business, to move forward or develop in various perspectives.

My top priorities in business is first to creat a solution to customers need,efficient and effective service delivery with a special concern on customers nput and prefrence.Then profit comes next and a continous improvement on service delivery.

No 1: how to establish my business to stand fame.
No 2: how to make more sales and get more customers.
No 3 : how my business can go global

Concerning your question in the above post on what my top 3 priorities are as a business owner, well I would say that first of all my top priority is always increasing my financial intelligence followed by increasing my human relations

As a business owner my three most important priorities are;
Vision
Integrity and
Commitment.
These three factors are the keys that drive every entrepreneur to success.

As a business owner my top three priorities are to make income to be able to meet my customers needs and also for my business to have continuity and larger scope.

Every business is with the aim of profit making, with that out if the way, a good customer relations is key too for me in a business because without the customers there would be no profit and lastly making a brand , don't want to stop at just running a business there should also be mind and room for expansion always

MY top three priorities are: how to retain the existing customers, how to bring new customers, and how to increase the sales. In other words, my main focus is on driving sales

As a business person, I will always have to put the customers and their affairs first before any other thing, then I would then consider branding and then marketing.

1-Build Trust and Loyalty with whomever you work with; by being timely, efficiently and vetting out groups that are a good fit. (symbiotic relationship)

2-Grow business through referrals, creating our own network through clients and close contacts; most individuals want to have a good experience, better service, value, advice, etc and when they really feel comfortable, almost proud of who they work with, will introduce you to their friends.

3-Transparency, Research and Education: By educating clients, doing your homework and being honest/transparent surprises should be avoided. Asking for feed back and continue to learn.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
The first priority of a business man is to make profit in the business he's planning to start while the second priority is to make the business grow wide, building a reputation for the empire is the last one.

Definitely as a business owner or manager you should have alot of main priorities . I would love to state communication skills , leadership skills and advertising .

The most priority to me as a business organisation is to satisfy the needs and demands of people, followed by profit because that is the second most important thing you need to keep the business running, paying of tax and supporting the government.

My top three priorities as a business owner will include, maximizing my profit potentials, customer satisfaction and employees welfare

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds