Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

No, a single mistake shouldn't make you quit your business initiative, even multiple mistakes shouldn't on earth make you quit. We are humans at times we fall short, but we shouldn't relent, we should keep pushing.

Advertisement Placeholder
what makes a tough business man is his ability to stay strong in the event of circumstance that is not going his way.Sometimes in business you face challanges and you have to accept the out come and this experience will make you stronger and help you to take wiser decision i future.

Within your company because of the mistakes you made is very unwise. if you want to succeed in your company you need to learn from your mistakes and make adjustments in order to run a successful business.

No. I don't see myself quiting my business anytime soon. But you must understand that quiting something sometimes doesn't necessarily mean you're a loser. It might simply mean this business ain't going to work for you

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
I do not see myself quitting a business that I venture into anytime soon as I must have made some findings about the business and be sure it was profitable and i would prefer that.

this is really funny ,I mean how possible on earth can someone quit his or her business organisation that he or she has used so much money to establish just because of a simple mistake,no matter the mistake you must always try as much as possible to achieve your goal first.

I can never quit my business since it took me long to start it. I rather learn from my experience and improve than going to start all over again.

Anybody or any business owner who quit his company because he made a few mistakes is not worthy to become a successful businessman

No, a single mistake shouldn't make you quit your business initiative, even multiple mistakes shouldn't on earth make you quit. We are humans at times we fall short, but we shouldn't relent, we should keep pushing.
Not just a single mistake but even several mistakes cannot be the reason to quit except when the business is already down and out. Business owners learn from the experience and their contingent action would be improving from time to time. A mistake enables us to learn and improve our actions.

If it is your own business why should you be quitting? You might be making mistakes in your business and your mistakes might be costing you but as a business owner you can rectify your mistake.
as a business owner and investor you must know that mistakes are bound to be make but when you make mistakes you are not supposed to give up but make corrections of that mistakes and learn lesson from the mistake in order for you to be perfect in your Fields.

I think an entrepreneur should not be someone who quits easily. He or she should rather be someone who can be a problem solver. So when there is a mistake or failure, they can be resilient enough and keep working.

As an owner of your business, it is not going to make any sense to you to be quiting your business each time you make a mistake in that business. Because you may never have any business at the end of the day if you think you are beyond mistake in life

Every business owner learns from his mistakes and failures. it doesn't make sense to quit your business because you've made some few mistakes instead that should serve as a lesson.

To me I just seen a stake as part of a larger and there is no one that is above mistake, making a mistake is not the right reason you should be quitting your business because there are alot of successful people in this world that actually made makes mistake but they succeed

Well I just believe that mistake is in another opportunity for you to learn so that you will never repeat such mistake again in your lifetime,I think it is part of the learning process you still need to adopt, I don't see the reason for quitting.

Why would you want to quit your own company even when you have made a mistake. Human beings are prone to make mistakes and just because you made some mistakes does not mean you have to quit.

Not just a single mistake but even several mistakes cannot be the reason to quit except when the business is already down and out. Business owners learn from the experience and their contingent action would be improving from time to time. A mistake enables us to learn and improve our actions.
You're right dear, a single mistake shouldn't ruin the progress of the Admin or the business owner from continue, he or she should see those factors as way to strengthen up and face the future tasks, and become a successful business owner.

Yeah, it is. Look, there is no one that's ever had a job that didn't make an ugly mistake. Most of these are minor things, something your manager can laugh off after working around it.

There was a famous one a few years ago, where a typo at Amazon brought down a large portion of the internet.

It is not good to quit your company after making a mistake. When we make mistakes, it helps us to know better than before because mistakes brings about experience which helps to manage our future dealings.

It is unwise to take such a decision as an entrepreneur. Everybody in life is bound to make mistake and there is nothing wrong with that, in fact it's a way of improving on ones performances. It doesn't worth it at all quitting a business because of mistake, a good entrepreneur has to learn from such a mistake and move on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds