Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

Any business man who quit his business because he made some subtle mistakes is not supposed to be a business man at all. A mistake should be used as experience and knowledge.

Advertisement Placeholder
No it is a really stupid decision to make if a business owner quits a business that he or she established that Is not performing upto his or her expectations. I think the best thing for him or she to do is to check and highlight the problems affecting the business and try to fix them.
No matter what I will never quit my business that is going through tough time because I know that tough time do not last but tough people do so I will always put in more hard work and effort into my business to make it succeed.

It is not a wise thing to do to quit your company after making a mistake. Mistakes helps us or teach us how to do things better than before, quitting when mistakes are made makes us to look like a loser.

There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work....
You are very correct, in every businesses, there are challenges. You don't overcome a challenge by running away or giving up, you stand and fight the challenge. Alot of big names we know today stood and fought for the growth of their company.

It is not a wise thing to do to quit your company after making a mistake. Mistakes helps us or teach us how to do things better than before, quitting when mistakes are made makes us to look like a loser.
For me quitting a business is not much for the image of being a loser. The major effect is the situation of the employees. They will be jobless and it is good if they can easily get another job. When I quit my business I saw to it that my employees have a new job before I closed shop. I also gave them several months of bonus for their financial needs.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
Quitting a business after creating it because of a problems is for loosers , no matter what the situation might be, you need to keep trying until you get a solution to the problem at hand.

Mistakes are bound to happen and it is what makes us strong . An business owners that makes mistake should learn from the mistake and not the other way round.

As a business owner is not good to quit because you make mistake in the company, but you have to learn the mistake and start again.

I do not believe in quitting a business, I believe in persistency but not blind stubbornness, if a business isn't working then it's best to find out what's wrong instead of just going.

That's not even a way. It's a normal thing to fail in business. Infact, if you fail, you must see it as motivation. You must not quit because you might not tell.what's gonna come out of the business

if you're quitting your business because you have made a mistake shows that you do not really understand what you want in life,there is no one that I've never make mistake and what you should try to do is to learn from your mistake and never to allow did repeat itself.

If you are feeling too proud to make mistakes or thinking you are far beyond making stakes in your business, then you've not really started business yet.

As for me as a business owner it's not wise to quit your company after making mistakes because mistakes are born to happen and mistakes are not the end of businesses nor end of life, in this life nobody is above to make any mistakes
Any business owner or manager that quitted on his business because it failed at the first time is not a good manager because he or she allowed the failure of his business to get to him and so I will never give up on my business if it's fails and the first or it s type because I know that beat persistence I can make the business to succeed.

Not at all, if we get loss or do any mistake or find any failure, then we should not give up at all, but we should learn from our mistakes and failure so that we go with positive approach. In business Consistency, persistency and patience is the key.
The terian on operates in should not be devoid of some lows and that should be expected and factored into the business,but that does'nt mean we should willingly enter into some avoidable mistakes,but if it does happened,then we should laern from it and be courageous to forge ahead.

Any business owner or manager that quitted on his business because it failed at the first time is not a good manager because he or she allowed the failure of his business to get to him and so I will never give up on my business if it's fails and the first or it s type because I know that beat persistence I can make the business to succeed.
Exactly. If we really know what motivated us towards starting the business , we should holdl into it during trial times in the business. Most times we need to make mistakes in order to get it right.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
Any business manager or owner who created for one reason or the other or because he failed is not a good business manager or owner and that person as a defeatist mentality. This kind of mentality will never take anyone anywhere as they always be failing in any venture that they go into.

One mistake shouldn't make us quit our struggle to succeed in a specific business venture. We should express endurance and work harder to recover towards driving to success.

It's not wise to end a business after series of failures because it's from failure we learn. Running a business surely they would be up and downs so it's expected and not to quit Over
I don't think there is any business today that the owners did not encounter issuese of one wrong decision or the other that did not go well with the business,sometimes this things happened to sharpens us and to make us know the right path to follow,quiting would'nt solve the problem.

There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work..
The business owner it is not wise for you to quit your company after making mistakes because mistakes are only lessons you learn from your business and this will enable you to be able to maximize risk and take precautions

Of course not! Before making decisions in a company you have to think of what it Took to for you to start it up in the first place and what you will lose if you give it all up !

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds