Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

Why would you quit your own company. If you made a mistake, you should stay in the company and correct your mistake. If your mistake caused financial loss, correct the mistake and recover the losses.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not quite okay,Life is full of its ups and downs. One day, you may feel like you have it all figured out. Then, in a moment’s notice, you’ve been thrown a curve ball. You’re not alone in these feelings. Everyone has to face their own set of challenges. Learning how to overcome challenges will help you stay centered and remain calm under pressure.

As a business owner it is not wise for you to quit your company after making mistake, every mistake is a lesson for you to learn in order for you to be perfect. Every business owner is liable to make mistake.

Winners don't quit, quitters are losers. I think it very important that as a business owner you have the necessary resilience and consistency to run your business and austain it during hard times because tough times don't last, only tough people do

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
No it's not wise to quit your company after making mistake, it only aligns you and put you in track to avoid subsequent mistakes of such.

Mistakes make business grow cause you learn from it not run from it... I would rather stay than quit
You're right but sometimes it is necessary to go back to the drawing board and look at the areas you're failing, then you can come back with a bang.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

NO, it is not wise to quit your job after making a mistake, it is to make sure you don't repeat that same mistake again.
No it is not good but sometimes it's good to take a break and think about what happened and what you did that was wrong that made the business fail. Taking a break to breath isn't bad but quitting and giving up on your self is bad, so don't .

I don't think it is wise for you to quit your business after making mistake, this is because every mistake is a lesson for you to become perfect in future.

No matter what the gravity of my mistake maybe, it cannot serve as a reason for me to quit my company or business. It very important to know that the best way to gain experience in a business is by learning from one's mistakes instead of quitting.

Most times the reason business owners quit too soon in their business is because they are actually seeing the reality from book analysis.They are not patience enough to understand the actual terrian of the business environment.

Every successful business once was in a state of failure. Nobody stops taking medicine because it is bitter so its not wise to quit because of failure instead the should motivate u to continue

That is why I so much encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to read a lot of books about psychology first. A lot of things depends on your mindset and you shouldn't just want to leave a business because you made a mistake instead look for a way to avoid future one.

It is not wise to quit your business just because of a mistake the right step to take is to accept that you have made a mistake and look for solution around it. With one step at a time you will bounce back.

Is not right for business owner to quite he/her business when them mistake in their business, instead them should learn from their mistake in order to make their business grow.

To me, it is not wise to quit your business after making mistake. every business owners should know that everybody learn from mistake . this therefore can lead no smooth ride to success in the business.
[automerge]1620871604[/automerge]
To me, it is not wise to quit your business after making mistake. every business owners should know that everybody learn from mistake . this therefore can lead no smooth ride to success in the business.

Yeah to say is not really a wise decision to quit your company because of mistakes because I strongly believe mistakes is inevitable in human and business operation so to deals with you mistakes you need to be strong to face the consequences of your mistakes.

I term that sort of behaviour as a loser's mentality. If a plan or a strategy fails that doesn't mean you quit the position or role as the CEO of the business. You have to stay work hand-in-hand with people that are more experience to correct every mistake that must have been made
It is not a wise decision to quit your company after making mistakes, mistakes are bound to happen but we are there to make corrections anytime will make mistakes.

I think that quitting your business when things get tough or when you make a mistake is a very bad decision and that is a clear recipe for disaster within your business. In order to be successful you have to be able to make mistakes and learn from those mistakes to make your company better.

If it is your own business why should you be quitting? You might be making mistakes in your business and your mistakes might be costing you but as a business owner you can rectify your mistake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds