Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
In putting up a business, you must have a foresight of failure or success. You need to have back up plan in case one plan is a failure. Make failure a stepping stone to success. A baby before it can walk properly has tasted a lot of times falling. Don't expect too much so that you will not go crazy when failure happens

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very unwise to quit a business because of a mistake that has been made. Mistake in business is bound to happen and when it happens,learn from them. Running from mistake and its consequence shows the person isn't ready for business and knows nothing about running a business.

Mistakes are bounds to happen in business. Even in our day to day activities we makes mistakes, when it happens we should learn from it, correct the mistakes to prevent future occurrence. You don't quit because of mistakes.

Mistakes are normal in human but when it happens in business you try and get experts for advise and makes adjust your self in expenditures and income

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
Mistakes are essential when trying to build anything tangible and worthwhile in life. Weather it is a buissness, company, or individual, mistakes are not foreign. You just need to see them as lessons

As a business owner then how can you succeed without making mistakes in fact it's a good thing to make mistake in business because it will show you where you get it wrong.

When you are building a business, it is certain that you are going to come across some obstacles but the best thing is not to give up. You are going to learn nothing if you decide to quit from the business. The obstacles you face today, if you work hard to solve them, you should become a learning experience for you in taking the business to the greater height.

Mistakes are bounds to happen in business. Even in our day to day activities we makes mistakes, when it happens we should learn from it, correct the mistakes to prevent future occurrence. You don't quit because of mistakes.
It can never be a wise decision for you to spend so much money to establish a business, but just because of a mistake you quit the business and all your money and the property of the business gone.

Someone who will quite his business or entrepreneurial activities, is not really ready to start a business in the first place. He has just waisted funds thinking that everything should have simply be smooth ride like that

The only way I can quit a business is if the Business is not reviveable. So far the business have room to make an improvement on I will definitely stay hold of the business and ensure that I try my best to grow it

It can never be a wise decision for you to spend so much money to establish a business, but just because of a mistake you quit the business and all your money and the property of the business gone.
Those who quit after a mistakes in business where never supposed to be a business owner in the first place. If you quit your business because of mistakes, what will such person do when the business fails?

Those who quit after a mistakes in business where never supposed to be a business owner in the first place. If you quit your business because of mistakes, what will such person do when the business fails?
Lolz, this is impossible, I don't think a serious person who is ready to run a business will actually quit the business just because of a mistake, if so then such person wasn't serious initially because mistake can easily be corrected.

I can't quit I will not put more effort in building the business more and find any mistake in my failure , just to make sure I acheive the said business goals and target

Well, mistakes are a part of the growing process. If we gave up every time we made a mistake, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere. I think it also depends on the mistake. A big mistake can for sure cause your firing, but small mistakes here and there, are an acceptable part of most jobs. We're human after all, and can't be 100% perfect by any means. People make mistakes, and that's part of what makes us human. Big mistakes are worse, but making small mistakes shouldn't push you out of anywhere, unless you do it way too much and don't learn from said mistakes.

It is a very foolish decision according to my own opinion. Winners don't quit and and quitters don't win. As a business owner you should be able to learn from mistakes rather than giving up on your business

Lolz, this is impossible, I don't think a serious person who is ready to run a business will actually quit the business just because of a mistake, if so then such person wasn't serious initially because mistake can easily be corrected.
Well, to you it might be impossible but to some people it might be difficult for them to endure. Some mistakes actually cost the business a lot of money that will be difficult to recover.

If you are an investor it might be easy to quit a company, but if you are a business owner, it is quite impossible to abandoned the company you founded. You should not run away from your mistakes.

When a business owner quit his business because of a mistake he made then i will think the person is not ready for the business from the first place because failure is something you can not avoid in business.

Anyone that sell or quit his business just because of a mistake then he should not be called a business man. Because there is no way that there will not be mistake in business. He will only try to learn from his mistakes so that another one will not occur again. That is how business is

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds