Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner: Is it wise to quit your company after making mistakes?

Quiting your business or company because of a single mistake sounds very childish and an act of a very lazy person. Who says everyone is born perfect?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work..
As a business owner it's not wise for you to quit your company after making mistakes the only thing you have to do is to make amendment because no one is above mistakes.

You are not going to make any progress if you decided to quit because of the mistake you make in the business. The mistake gives you the opportunity to learn something you have never known before in the business.

Well, I state that I am not a business owner. However my opinion concerning the quit the company or not, if it is damaged by mistakes, I think it depends on the severity of the impact that these mistakes have had on the company.
There are multiple factors which in my opinion need to be taken into account before making a decision.

No matter how bad it gets I rather start all over again than to quit. Mistakes are meant to be lessons that will make your business bigger in the future. So I won't just quit just because something is going wrong I'll try to find out whats going wrong and set it right.

It is not wise to quit your business because of mistake that you made. Mistakes that are realised and corrected makes room for improvement and growth.

It is not right to quit your company when you make mistakes. Making mistakes makes us to be more smarter and wiser in making future business decision.

I don't understand why you will have to quit your company since it belongs to you.the question is that who will you be leaving the company for if you quit

Its not and will never be good decision to quit business or company because you failed in fact it's that failure you will used as a ladder to claim more success.

it is not wise so quit anything because it is not you doing the expected result, as a matter of fact, I will see that is actually stupid of that person because before the person got into such doing or dealings he or she must have been aware of the risks involved in it so the person facing such kind of bump along the way and be even in such manner would be very wrong.

Anyone who quit his business or company because he made a few mistakes does not really deserve to own such business at the first place.

Quiting your business or company because of a single mistake sounds very childish and an act of a very lazy person. Who says everyone is born perfect?
You are right. That is a petty recourse to quit when you make a mistake. Let's say you bought a product that are all defective or bad brand then you have to correct the mistake in whatever way you can. Quitting means you are abandoning your business and that is not the right attitude.

it is not wise so quit anything because it is not you doing the expected result, as a matter of fact, I will see that is actually stupid of that person because before the person got into such doing or dealings he or she must have been aware of the risks involved in it so the person facing such kind of bump along the way and be even in such manner would be very wrong.
People that will be quitting their business just because of a mistake are not really serious in the business because a mistake should not in whatever way make you quit your business.

As a business owner it is very unwise for the person to quit is our business just because the person experienced an amount of loss, loss is part of life there are different forms of loss in this life this business-wise loss there's real-life loss(life) and so on.

If you must be successful in business, you must be persistent enough.

Most entrepreneurs that quit easily blame it on so many things like luck, bad timing, Greener Pastures and unrealistic goals.

Some entrepreneurs want a smooth ride to success not even thinking about a backup plan if they fail.

Do you see yourself quitting your business anytime soon?
Making mistakes does not mean you should quit the business, mistake helps us to grow and learn something new, because to every mistake there is a lesson to learn, is not wise to quit because you make mistake

To be much sincere, everyone is bound to make mistake at a point in time. But it is the way we handle such mistake that determines lots. You really need to learn some things and pick some lessons from the mistake

There is no smooth ride to success, so every business owner have to know that mistake are bound to happen, and when it happens just accept it and try again..making mistake in business doesn't mean that your business has fail, it only means you have found that their is a in that business that won't work..
As a business owner is not wise for you to quit your business after making mistake that is a very wrong decision for you to make as an individual.

One thing about business is that you starting up a business has to consider the hard way of business also so I don't the need of quiting a business when you made a business .

Business owners dont quit their business because of mistake they make in fact they the those mistakes as stepping blocks to actualise their dream.

This is a very bad move or decision. Mistakes are bound to happen, and the best you can bring out of the mistake matters most. The fact that you quit doesn't make you a success, it only proves that you've failed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds