Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

I like working smart it is what people should be doing now instead of working hard In other words, working smart essentially means figuring out what your strengths are and building a network around you to build upon those in order to reach goals in the quickest and most efficient way possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both things are very essential. Work hard and work smart is very important. 1st of all we need to work hard and then we need to work smart then anything is successful in our Life. Without word hard our business is not successful and same as without word smart our business is not successful.

At first if first timer is it much better to be a working hard as the work is hard and many to explore if having the experience there comes the working smart thus getting first the work that is easy to be done then proceed to next step these will ease the project.
There was a man who lived in our neighborhood when we were small or still teenagers, he used to fetch water for people living in our yard by carrying two gallons and over the years he was able to buy a water pump which he now uses to fetch water for people. This is him upgrading from working hard to working smart.

This is a very good question. Well in my opinion the two comes hand in hand you have to work hard and work smart as well if you want to succeed . you can't be working hard only you have to be smart too in order not not loose money. But being smart is very necessary cause if you're smart enough you won't work so hard.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
if you want working smart first of all you need working hard and work with heart it make our life easy and increase our power of decision making and it is good for life and working smart is also a good and preferable.

Smart workers know what they want and they fight for it with much more than just hard work. They have a strategy. Hard workers have a vague idea of what they want and consequently don't take the best decisions or they simply hope that hard work will pay off. Well, sometimes it does, but many times it doesn't.

I am both working hard and working smart. Because without two thing's our business is not successful. First of all we need that working hard and then working smart then we are achieved our goals.

Working hard is In the past, because now the world has gone digital you to learn how to work smart. Working hard is good and its pays but working smart is the best and its pays faster and make you go far..

Working smart is the way to go. I will go with working smart to working hard. This is because it is not the number of man-hours you out in to a job or your business endeavour that matters, it is about how well and good your work skill and know how turns your furtunes around quickly and efficiently.

As for me, to work a is the best. This is because working smart may be working little with a big output while hard working could be working even with rain of sweet with little or no output. Tactical work which is also know as smart working is putting all calculation in place while Working.

In life you need to work hard and work smart because their is no country that want to employe someone who is working hard but not smart or who is working smart and not working hard , you need to combine the two together, but working hard is okay, you can be working hard and not that smart but people will still like you

I think I work smart, making money online from the comfort of my home, with ease and convert my time spent to every bit of money I can make
[automerge]1613303285[/automerge]
In other words, working smart essentially means figuring out what your strengths are and building a network around you to build upon those in order to reach goals in the quickest and most efficient way possible

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
You are right about this post. You either work hard or work smart. Working hard entails engaging physical power or energy and while working smart entails engaging ones intellects to solve problem. However, both are necessary for the smooth running of the business.

Working hard is an old English now, gone are the days when people are told to work so hard and at the end of it they have little or nothing to show for it. Today the new word is work smart because smart people make it so easily without doing or undergoing unnecessary stress. If we are to measure success by hard work then truck pushers, bricklayers, street hawkers, would have been extremely rich but sadly this is not the case. Smart workers are wiser and earn better.

A combination of both I guess, nowadays money is hard to come by, so whatever my initiative tells me to do, I follow as long as I'm making results be it smart or hard

It actually depends on what you see hard work as. I really see hard work as persevering or being disciplined in order to achieve a particular goal. it doesn't necessarily mean doing some kind of hard labour, so it is important for people to work smart and also work hard in order to achieve there goals.

As we all know that technology has really simplified a lots of things for us in this Digital age. It will be very bad for anybody at this point in life saying he or she is still working hard. With some technological tools in all sectors of the world, it will be very easy to work without breaking a sweat and that's working smart.

I work smart as well as work hard. The two go hand in hand with me. I have come to cope with both methods to take advantage of things in my business

Concerning your question on whether I work hard or work smart, I have to say that I like to think I do a little of both, working hard and smart, I think they work hand in hand. The main point in this i have to say is to see the output of your work

Jack of all trades they say, master of none. It is not only good to work hard but it is much more better to work smart. Working hard without working smart will eventually result in fruitless efforts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds