Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

Am working smart because we are a digital age, working hard simple mean that you are labouring hard to met up the needs, working smart to reach your goal.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working hard without vision brings nothing. Working smart with lots of creativity brings that kind of benefits we're hoping for.

People who work hard are seen as labourers so I work smart working smart requires being intelligent about something planning it and most especially find a way for people to do it well.

One can work smart and reach a target faster than a person that works hard. This is because a smart worker uses techniques and look for faster ways to get things done unlike the conventional hard worker who follows the traditional way of working. Smart workers are usually promoted quicker than the hard worker.

It is better for you to work smart than you working hard because these days those who work smart of the greater interest that those who work hard. Working hard doesn't pay working smart is more.

Concerning if I am working hard or working smart. Well, I believe the two has a connection, we have to work hard and also be smart with it, if an individual is working hard without smartness, the result might not be good as expected and likewise . But due to the digital age and look of the economy now, people tends to work smart the more

Working hard is one of the most tedious things to be doing instead of working smart. You spend so much physical and man power including man-hours in getting things done if you are not being smart about it. I think I work smart. It cuts cost by half

I love working smart rather than working hard. Working hard means having to spend too much time doing so much work until you get a burnout. But working smart is about working with a plan. You should have a realistic target then do your best in the work you are doing. Pay good attention to it and you will see good results showing up.
[automerge]1620400136[/automerge]
I love working smart rather than working hard. Working hard means having to spend too much time doing so much work until you get a burnout. But working smart is about working with a plan. You should have a realistic target then do your best in the work you are doing. Pay good attention to it and you will see good results showing up.

Working hard is good and must be a part of how you operate your business. But working smart in your hard work gives you an edge over your competitors. Because you are doing something differently form the norm.

For now I am working hard to make sure that I get what I need to start up working in a smart way, all I could say is I'm working both hard and smart , now is not the time for me to play around because I have a lot of things I need to get before I think of working smart, as an online business man you need to work hard 😢😢😢

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
Yeah.... Working hard does not determine the level of your outcome this days but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work but work smart in everything you find yourself doing.

Yeah.... Working hard does not determine the level of your outcome this days but that doesn't mean you shouldn't work but work smart in everything you find yourself doing.
@Dowenship I can't agree less with you on this, as I have said earlier and in addition, working smart should be the main focus of any individual or organization trying to achieve a reasonable capital market share in this present era.

for now, i'm doing both, working hard because i'm still limited to what i can do online and smart because i started monetizing my skills already even if they are limited!

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
Working hard is when you work with every single sweat in your body fornthe betterment of a business while working smart is when you dont put your all in a work but just pretend .

Working hard is when you work with every single sweat in your body fornthe betterment of a business while working smart is when you dont put your all in a work but just pretend .
Far from it @Shigobad2020 are you aware over 80 percent of companies now decide to work smart? Working smart is could be supported with the use of modern technology and the likes to achieve a more difficult task that requires high human labor and time.

Far from it @Shigobad2020 are you aware over 80 percent of companies now decide to work smart? Working smart is could be supported with the use of modern technology and the likes to achieve a more difficult task that requires high human labor and time.
Working smart can be defined and explained in many ways since it was put with working hard, so working smart here means working in a an organisation, a job was given to 3people and you at trying outsmart them by trying not to do anything out of the chores.

I dint even like it when someone describes me as a hardworking fellow. I like working smart. You may be working hard but if you are not smart enough, the result may not be out

Working to succeed in life doesn't require us to work so hard without the necessary skill for that. Working smart without exacting too much hard work can even earn us much more.

Working smart is more profitable than working hard , I see some people that work very hard but still poor or live debts unlike others that invest their money in best places .

I am really working hard and smart ,because for now there are ways and medium i usually make use of to earn online and many of them requires more of hard work which is tedious for me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds