Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

You work hard and work smart, the two work together, in order to be successful you have to be smart in anything you are doing in life..
You have to work hard as well so as to be able to acheive your goal in life

Advertisement Placeholder
It's better you work smart than working hard without sense.You will end up killing yourself for people who you are working for..But when you work smartly,they will value you and not bombard you with a whole lot of job that's meant for ten people..When you show your organization that you are hardworking,they will take advantage of that and double your job with little stipend attached to your salary..Work smartly,it pays!✌️

Actually I do both ways. I work very hard to earn my income while investing my income into a business that earns me passive income. I tend to spend long hours and even do overtime sometimes in order to earn enough that’ll help increase my asset column

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
It's best to work smart and not hard. Like the tip I sent out on work hacks last week in the office, I talked about working smartly and not necessarily hard. You might need to know that some people work harder without getting rewards or acknowledgement. And those who work smart get all the praises.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
I consider that by virtue of achieving success there must be a combination of both, you must work hard, but in an intelligent way, that all the hard work and all the effort and hard work correctly directed to achieve the objectives set

Am trying my possible best to be working hard and smart in other to meet my target. Working hard and smart is very important in other to make one business mo e forward despite the challenge

One has to possess both, you have to work hard in order to have good outcome and a situation whereby you only work hard and not been smart one can spend a month on a particular project but if one is smart it is possible to be done ib 2-3weeks depending on the project..but i can say one has to be smart first in all

Well I have learnt for a very long time ago that working hard does not help anyone but working smart is the best way for someone to become a success in whatever one does. Since I got to find out about this, I have been concentrating on working smart in whatever I do and I am getting it little by little.

Some people usually confused working hard and working smart as the same thing but they are two different things and if you do not differentiate the both of them you could be working hard and think you are working smart. working smart is the way to go if you want your company to grow.

According to my own point of view working hard is a very good thing in life, but I prefer it's better to work smart than for you to work hard. This is because knowledge is power. as for me I am working very smart to get what I want I don't really believe working hard give me what I want

Well I have learnt for a very long time ago that working hard does not help anyone but working smart is the best way for someone to become a success in whatever one does. Since I got to find out about this, I have been concentrating on working smart in whatever I do and I am getting it little by little.
@Ralphjoe That's the point, I see no reason why employees and business owner still prefer working hard to working smart. When looking at the level of productivity of both workers, you will notice that those that work smart spend less productive hours to achieve same result compared to their folks.

I. Working both hard and smart. A lot of us have misinterpreted working smart for laziness. Some are hiding under that guide to be lazy. As for me, I work hard and also work smart. It's working for me.

Traditionally, working hard is considered to be the cornerstone of achievement. You work hard at something, burn midnight oil, sweat and out run everyone else around you, to reach your goal. Maybe it’s school, or grad school, or looking for a job. Maybe its learning a new skill, or improving an existing one for that manner.
It has been well known, said a hundred thousand times and drilled into our heads - “if you want to succeed, work hard”. “You have to burn midnight oil”. “Life is not easy, you have to work very hard to achieve something “. I completely am a fan of this thought, yet so many us miserably fail at achieving our goal even after working so hard at it. We sometimes fall just short by inches, left to bite the dust. I have personally tasted this failure, even though I worked so hard at things. I just did not succeed.

With the nature of things,i am working hard and i am working smart, you just have to create a balance that will suit you. The fight is against poverty, hardship and suffering and in whatever way we can achieve it, we should not relent.

This is a question someone is to be asking yourself all the time in order to ensure a productive output. Someone can work hard and still not get the desirable results. Working smart we ensured that the little effort you put into the work shows as you are going to focus on key result areas of your production and business. Therefore, I choose to work smart all the time in everything I do.

I think Both is important, both are necessary to achieve perfect success, but more of working smart should be done, in these time and day, Smartwork and not hardwork is what is working now.
My dear friend, nothing in this life now would ever make me to choose working hard over working smart. I have suffered well enough in this life already with trying to work hard and where did that get me? I was still in square till working smart came into the play.

@Ralphjoe That's the point, I see no reason why employees and business owner still prefer working hard to working smart. When looking at the level of productivity of both workers, you will notice that those that work smart spend less productive hours to achieve same result compared to their folks.
Yes it is said that hard work pays but right now working smart is what that actually pays. With the way people have been working hard for years I don't think there is anyone that have become rich or wealthy simply by working hard it doesn't work that way so working smart is the way through which one can earn much and achieve a lot.

Working hard and working smart depend on the kind of job you do. If your type of job is the type that involves using smart devices or machines you can work very smart but if the kind of job you do doesn't involve the use of smart devices and machines you will always work hard and harder for example a man laying bricks will always work harder.

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts. Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks, I think that is the difference to me.

Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts. Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks, I think that is the difference to me.
Well, I don't see anything wrong with working smart as long as the worker does not do anything illegal in completing his task. It's what's technology is all about in making like easier for workers. It helps them to succeed in life a lot more easier than in the past.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds