Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

Smart Work allows a person to accomplish a mission effectively: less work with less resources and decreased activities in less times. Hard work often allows an individual to effectively complete a task, but time usage would be greater and if the task can be accomplished with less resources, there is no guarantee.

Advertisement Placeholder
Smart workers know what they want andthey fight for it with much more than justhard work. They have a strategy. Hard workers have a vague idea of what theywant and consequently don't take the best decisions or they simply hope thathard work will pay off. Well, sometimes it does, but many times it doesn't.

Smart Work allows a person to accomplish a mission effectively: less work with less resources and decreased activities in less times. Hard work often allows an individual to effectively complete a task, but time usage would be greater and if the task can be accomplished with less resources, there is no guarantee.
It's far more better to work smart in your business than to be looking at working hard. It's true that some people feel more acknowledged when they are believed to be working hard but gone are the days when one takes pride in stress to make a living, because smart work is here to better our lives.

I used to work very hard and I used to believe that the more we work, the more we get the fruits, but we don't get paid for the physical work we do. By working hard, a person earns something. This is how he runs his business. It is a very good habit to work hard.By working hard, a person earns something. This is how he runs his business. It is a very good habit to work hard.

I don't like to just be doing something without think of it before i start it, I'm working hard with smartness in which to attain my goals. I'm not a salary earner, I'm a self employed person, and I have a daily goals that I set for my self to be attaining everyday. As we know that success is not a free you must be hardworking but let it be with smartness.

I used to work very hard and I used to believe that the more we work, the more we get the fruits, but we don't get paid for the physical work we do. By working hard, a person earns something. This is how he runs his business. It is a very good habit to work hard.By working hard, a person earns something. This is how he runs his business. It is a very good habit to work hard.
There are absolutely nothing wrong with working hard if you have no set up in your business that would make you or help you to work smart instead of working smart. The most important thing is that you ended up achieving your goals and objectives whether you are working hard or smart.

Gone are those days when I thought what I had to do to earn better was to keep on working and working. Not anymore as I am Noe working both smart and hard looking for opportunities in the market that people have not yet discovered. Investing in myself and setting myself on the path to be my own boss.

Hardwork pays a lot, so working hard or smart is not a bad idea
But many people chooses to work smart by ending up as a scammer
I prefer to work hard to earn a living, I don't ever like the idea of being smarter in way of making money

Some work so hard without achieving a thing, but those that work smark are reaping heavily. With working smart one is sure to achieve alot

I don't know if i belong in the two category. I work just because i want to and all im doing is saving the money. I don't really think about anything else.. if the work is too hard and the pay is low i will stop it. If a job is paying better than others i will put all my attention to it. That's just how it is for me.

Hardwork pays a lot, so working hard or smart is not a bad idea
But many people chooses to work smart by ending up as a scammer
I prefer to work hard to earn a living, I don't ever like the idea of being smarter in way of making money
As far as I'm concerned, within the confines of human nature, working both hard and working smart is very much acceptable in our society today as a norm. If don't do either working hard or working smart, you would be seen as a lazy youth in the society and you won't matter much.

Working smart is muvh netter that working hard but hard work is also required to achieve you goals. Many people work hard and on other hand many work smart but the base is always hard work not amart work. You need hardworking for smart working and it depends on scenario in which you can see what is required is it hard or is it smart working required. Then move a step head and make it work

both of them are actually necessary if you want to achieve success you must work very hard and you must work very smart because for you to achieve the required success a lot of people in the society must see a good reason to do business with you that is the secret.

Owing to the commitment of several devoted hours and intelligently, I work both ways, hard because I have the desire to organize myself and achieve my goals daily. Ultimately, I am happy with my effort and with the regular earnings received, which add up to my money.

Although if you're functioning smart, it will give you a benefit and not bombard you with a lot of work that is meant for 10 participants. When you show that the company does work well, you will profit and double your jobs with a small grant added to the salary. You will do so. You will work smartly and you can not do without a decent job.

I think I work very hard. My job is my prophecy and I don't do my job with all my heart.When I was younger I used to neglect my job a lot. I worked less and rested more. But since I have a lot of responsibilities on my shoulders, I have been working a lot.I think man should be a workaholic, he should not waste time in useless work

I learnt the idea of working smart while I was in high school and I have adopted it in my life upto now. A good difference was given to me between working hard and working smart in studies. Working hard involves spending several hours reading books and not sparing time for a good rest or play. Working smart on the hand involves balancing all: studying, resting and play. Working smart makes you enjoy life and be productive at the same time.

To me, I think one should really be working smart and not hard especially in this modern age. There are so many technology around that makes one work smart instead of working hard. Thanks to technology. That is my take.

Things are changing, a lot of people believe working smart is better than working hard. While a lot of people also believe that working harder is more better than working smart. People believe that working smart is cheating and should be encouraged

Its best to work both hard and smart

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds