Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are You Working Hard or Working Smart?

As for me I work Smart because I don't have time to spend too much so much hours trying to do a particular task, the truth is for every task you have to do there, is always a shortcut to it and whether you use a shortcut or a longcut, you will still arrive at the same result, so why go through the stress of working hard when you can use a shortcut.

Advertisement Placeholder
Clever workers know what they want and they fight for it more than just work. They have a strategy. Hard workers have a vague idea of what they want and as a result do not make the best decisions or they simply hope that hard work will pay off. Well, sometimes it happens, but sometimes it doesn't

Always try to work hard… it gets more difficult as I get older, however I keep learning… and my experience can make many tasks easier and me more efficient. But there are always the eager beavers who are more than happy to waste a lot of effort and look so incredibly busy… for the same result. My time is valuable, and more so as I get older..

WORKING HARD AND WORKING SMART ARE TOO DIFFERENT THINGS. IN THE OLDEN DAYS A LOT OF PEOPLE WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE DESIRED RESULT AS THERE ARE NO OTHER WAYS OF DOING IT.BUT IN THIS CENTURY, THERE ARE LOT OF WAYS TO DO ONE THING, WHY SHOULD I DO THE SAME WAY MY FOREFATHER DID IT WHEN THERE ARE BETTER MOTHER TO DO IT AND ARCHIEVE BETTER RESULT

I use to work very smart before when I was doing freelancing, what I do is to go to seoclerks and get a very good gig and go to fiver and create such gig, then I will get job on than gig and give it out on seoclerks, once the job is done and deliver to me, u will then deliver it on fiver making my own profit.

This reminds me of my mother who used to say that I am smart when it comes to chores and tasks at home. I am the 3rd in 4 sons so you can imagine that all of us have work to do at home. When cleaning the house I have my own system so that I will not be working too hard like my brothers. Even in the office I still try my best to work smart.

I prefer working smart just like one book I always read rich dap poor Dad he said play smart is better than play save so since then I have been working smart.

Smart workers know what they want and they fight for it with much more than just hard work. They have a strategy. Hard workers have a vague idea of what they want and consequently don't take the best decisions or they simply hope that hard work will pay off. Well, sometimes it does, but many times it doesn't.

Arrive on time. Your first step in getting the day off to a good start is to get to work on time.
Help others. Minimizing your new job is not something you should strive for.
Be independent and positive. Nobody likes negative Nancy.
Become a team player.
Always be productive.

Smart employees know what they want, and with far more than just hard work, they struggle for it. They've got a plan. Hard employees have a vague understanding of what they want and often do not make the right choices or simply hope that hard work will pay off. Yeah, it does sometimes, but many times it doesn't.

It is better to work smart than to work hard. A lot of business tycoons work smart and smart work brings a lot of profit without stress. Hardwork isn't bad infact every business or organization needs a hardworking person to succeed but smart work pays. Smart work includes looking for easier and legitimate ways to solve a rather complex problem.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
it is very goodto work hard but these days, working smart is the way out because this is a digital world where everything or almost everything is placed on technology and you have no other choice but to comply with it. Working smart will make you sweat less and make more money

The difference between hard work and smart work is based on how I approach my task. Hard work would mean spending long hours to complete my work without any shortcuts. Smart work would be aiming for the same results but with planning and prioritization of tasks.

Hard work is definitely more important because only through hard work can we achieve our goals in life. On the other hand, smart work often leads to shortcuts and delays. To achieve anything in life, one has to make a commitment with constant hard work, which leads to success.

To me, I think one should really be working smart and not hard especially in this modern age. There are so many technology around that makes one work smart instead of working hard. Thanks to technology. That is my take.
I have personally worked hard more than anyone in my peer group we all grew up together in our neighborhood and ever since it set me apart from all of them in terms of financial stability and success. But then I have also learnt how to work smart and upgraded from my working hard to working smart and the difference has been stark clear.

Things are changing, many individuals think working keen is superior to buckling down. While many individuals additionally accept that working harder is more in a way that is better than working shrewd. Individuals accept that working shrewd is cheating and ought to be empowered

For me as a person I believe that for you to achieve success you need to work hard and work smartly as well or else you might not achieve you goal. But this days some people are working so hard yet nothing to show for it.

I am a smart person but working hard.only being a smart person in business is not enough because who is only smart but not working hard after some time he will loose his exoerties.So i think a oerson who is smart but not working well will loose his job after some time.
Seriously, I completely agree with you on this because with working only smart, one tend to fall into the habit of being lazy and it doesn't end well most of the time. But when you know how to work hard and then apply the act of working smart, you are bound to excel.

You either work smart or work hard in this digital age. What really matter is not how you get the job done, the most important thing is the output.
Is it important to change how we work? Yes, because I like to work smart.
At first if first timer is it much better to be a working hard as the work is hard and many to explore if having the experience there comes the working smart thus getting first the work that is easy to be done then proceed to next step these will ease the project.

Hard workers want all the possible work to be done not minding the stress or there about, while smart workers don't bother with most of the work they should do, why working smart you are working hard

In other words, working smart essentially means figuring out what your strengths are and building a network around you to build upon those in order to reach goals in the quickest and most efficient way possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds