Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

It is very good to keep saving because saving should be an habit to inculcate. It could save a lot of things especially during trying times. I have always try to ensure that I have some tokens saved.
saving will always be a very good habit and people who have savings always do not run out of money. It is very important for you to invest your money and it is also very important for you to save some percentage.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite hard to save due to the rising costs of living and the global economic crisis. However, savings and investment are the way to financial prosperity, and so these practices should be done by more people

I do save money alot.One of the best ways to save money is by visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline to make it easier to save. Want to buy a house in three years with a 20 percent down payment? Now you have a target and know what you will need to save each month to achieve your goal.

Well with all the money I do earn online I usually put a plan on what the money should be used for in order for me not to spend it unnecessarily like that. Though I can not doing saving well.

Well with all the money I do earn online I usually put a plan on what the money should be used for in order for me not to spend it unnecessarily like that. Though I can not doing saving well.
It is good that you still have enough to save from the money you make online. I am still looking for greater opportunities to earn more money on the internet because all the money we make here are peanuts.

It is good that you still have enough to save from the money you make online. I am still looking for greater opportunities to earn more money on the internet because all the money we make here are peanuts.
This could be as a spare activity means having main income from gigs and jobs and the forums are spare activity not as a primary income because what you are saying is typically true.

Before I was waisting my money on useless thing, but I have learned my lesson. It's not about how much you make. It's about how much you save has been watchword for some time now. Regardless of how small the money I make is, I will save part of it. Since I have started, it has benefited me in many ways.

For now I am trying as much as possible to save . I do not waste my money and I only use it to do important thing I believe will be beneficial to my life. Saving and Investment is important to me .

Saving money or spending it all depends on how much you make; if you make very little money, it will be very difficult for you to save. However, if you make a lot of money, you will be able to save.

I think any right thinking person that really think about his financial status and his well being would do everything to be keeping some substansive amount of money not just for the future but for unforseen event.

I can't waste money at all. Even if am not saving, I'll never be wasting but presently I've been building some good savings though it is very hard since my finances are still unstable and I have to use the money I save to settle a lot of things.

Saving money is a good idea, if know how to save money it will really help you alot, money management is very important it will help you on many things. We are not expected to spend all that we have.

We are not expected to be spending our money on some unnecessary things, i think it will be a good idea to invest your money than to spend it on unnecessary things.

Saving and investing is one way to building wealth. During the lockdown, I was so cash strapped because I wasn't working and no other means to earn. I decided in my life, I'll never be in that situation anymore.

Actually you can be spending and also saving a little from it. as a matter of fact, not all spending are wasted of money you can be spending on productive investments that can bring much money to you.

I prefer saving money to spending money. It's not like i don't spend money at all, i do but i prefer to save money for future purposes or until i see something worth spending on.

It is quite hard to save due to the rising costs of living and the global economic crisis. However, savings and investment are the way to financial prosperity, and so these practices should be done by more people
Due to the economic condition and the inflation that leads to the increase in almost everything being sold. It's quite difficult to save from you earning unless you are earning good amount of money .

Due to the economic condition and the inflation that leads to the increase in almost everything being sold. It's quite difficult to save from you earning unless you are earning good amount of money .
This is really true. The economic climate has been very worrisome, so the culture of savings has almost been made redundant because everyone's finances is geared purely towards making ends meet.

The most important thing for me right now is that I should be able to see if a lot of money and this is exactly what I have been trying to do. I hope that I should be able to buy a laptop computer since

Actually I think there are some kind of spending that can not really be considered as wasting even though wasting in quiet different from productive spending.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds