Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best ways to save money

There are many weird ways to save money but if they affect our overall health then we shouldn't follow it
This is why everyone has a way of saving money so that it will not affect them. We should do something that will not affect us negatively

Advertisement Placeholder
That's right, if we just like to save money then we can try all these weird ways and can save money like use of less soap while taking a bath lol or even shampoo while taking a shower and should also use water carefully

That's right, if we just like to save money then we can try all these weird ways and can save money like use of less soap while taking a bath lol or even shampoo while taking a shower and should also use water carefully
Hahaha
But I hope you know that those soaps may not be good for our skin?

Yes they are not good and this is why we can use in less proportion and even shampoo lol so everything goes when we try to save

Yes they are not good and this is why we can use in less proportion and even shampoo lol so everything goes when we try to save
Ooh that is a good idea
But we should not be saving all the time
Sometimes are for enjoyment
Hahaha

That's right, If we are on tight budget then we may try these otherwise no need to follow this

There are best ways to save money t in the weirdest ways. Stop shopping once a week, shop only once a month. Buy in bulk good for a week consumption to save money and gas. Cook only one menu for each meal. If you can make it, then proceed.

There are best ways to save money t in the weirdest ways. Stop shopping once a week, shop only once a month. Buy in bulk good for a week consumption to save money and gas. Cook only one menu for each meal. If you can make it, then proceed.
And the major thing is that we should stop spending money on things that are not relevant.

We should have an attitude and mentality to learn about different ways through which we can save and this learning should never stop

I use my own ways to save money like I don't eating outside much, delay my purchase decisions and compare prices of different stores and brands

And the major thing is that we should stop spending money on things that are not relevant.
Yes, you are so right, and another way is to stop our extravagance. I am an extravagant person and after I join forums, I learned many lessons that t is not good to waste money. I am not anymore shopping weekly. I only shop once know every three months for my personal needs, but for food, weekly.

Yes, you are so right, and another way is to stop our extravagance. I am an extravagant person and after I join forums, I learned many lessons that t is not good to waste money. I am not anymore shopping weekly. I only shop once know every three months for my personal needs, but for food, weekly.
I was also like that but I had to reduce the way I spend money because I realized that I was spending them on things that were not very relevant

One of the best ways is to cycle at least once or twice a week to your work and you will save on gas

I was also like that but I had to reduce the way I spend money because I realized that I was spending them on things that were not very relevant
We have to be wise spenders to avoid getting broke or living in poverty once reached retirement age. When one is old, the health expires so with income.

By buying in bulk, cooking in bulk, finding best deals when buying all this can help us save money and we should look for different ways to save money

By buying in bulk, cooking in bulk, finding best deals when buying all this can help us save money and we should look for different ways to save money
They are also feasible but the best way to save money is to have many investments. It's also not good to have only one job if possible 3 jobs. You can save this way for you have many sources of income and the other sources for savings.

By adopting good habits we can save money, we should cycle to work once a week, try to travel in bus if possible and do everything that helps you save money in a legal way

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds