Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

There was once a time when all i knew was spending money unecesarily because i don't have any responsibility but now I have a responsibility, so saving is a must because I need to boost my business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm trying to save my money presently but occasionally, I still tend to spend money on things that are not really important. However, I know there is a limit to which I will spend any income I receive.

I prefer to save and invest at the same time. Wasting money is not something people should do in this time of the world because you might end up regretting. There are stories of people who were million years back but now on they are no longer millionaires.

I am saving money the best as I can because that is what we must do. Without savings you will not be able to start up a proper business or to even have a reasonable future plan. This is needed in all ramifications

I am saving money the best as I can because that is what we must do. Without savings you will not be able to start up a proper business or to even have a reasonable future plan. This is needed in all ramifications
It's a wise idea to save money as you earn it regularly. Even though you might not really have a pressing need at the moment, it is good to save for the rainy day.

It's a wise idea to save money as you earn it regularly. Even though you might not really have a pressing need at the moment, it is good to save for the rainy day.
That is what I tried to do , it will be so childish for me to be spending all the money i earn. This may indicate that i do not have a future plan at all , but in all the same everybody is entitled to their decision.

That is what I tried to do , it will be so childish for me to be spending all the money i earn. This may indicate that i do not have a future plan at all , but in all the same everybody is entitled to their decision.
This is why having a budget helps. It will make you assign income to different expenses according to their your priorities. I will make you save the more and enhance financial discipline greatly.

This is why having a budget helps. It will make you assign income to different expenses according to their your priorities. I will make you save the more and enhance financial discipline greatly.
For me I don't even have a budget , the only thing I am trying to apply is just discipline and I only chose to spend money on things that will help me moved forward. I think it will depend on people most especially those that are not discipline should be the one in need of budget.

For me I don't even have a budget , the only thing I am trying to apply is just discipline and I only chose to spend money on things that will help me moved forward. I think it will depend on people most especially those that are not discipline should be the one in need of budget.
Well, if you don't have a well planned budget, then you must be very disciplined financially. You must know what to spend and you must always make sure you get value for it.

Actually sometimes I do spend and save at the same time. because personally I believe the essence of saving is to spend in the future so what ever I felt it will be useful or profitable to me, I spend much as I can.
Actually everyone that exists without having a budget, is very bad and for that he doesn't have the desire to be successful in the future. budgeting will help you in divers ways in minimising your spending.

Actually sometimes I do spend and save at the same time. because personally I believe the essence of saving is to spend in the future so what ever I felt it will be useful or profitable to me, I spend much as I can.

Actually everyone that exists without having a budget, is very bad and for that he doesn't have the desire to be successful in the future. budgeting will help you in divers ways in minimising your spending.
There must be a balance between savings and expenditure. Even without a budget, you should learn and stick to spending wisely as this will make you develop a good savings culture.

Well, if you don't have a well planned budget, then you must be very disciplined financially. You must know what to spend and you must always make sure you get value for it.
Yes that's the only thing, but it's not really easy because I can easily be distracted buy so many things since. But I still have to keep myself in position and not to spend unnecessary. How do you do yours ?

Actually when I am in school I like spending my money because of peer pressure but right now that I understand all this. I try to create another bank account to keep money for savings.

Actually when I am in school I like spending my money because of peer pressure but right now that I understand all this. I try to create another bank account to keep money for savings.
this is very important and necessary. You don't need to allow peer pressure to force you to spend your money recklessly. You need to save your money and also invest in other things that will help you to scale up your finances. You need to be very disciplined in terms of finances.

this is very important and necessary. You don't need to allow peer pressure to force you to spend your money recklessly. You need to save your money and also invest in other things that will help you to scale up your finances. You need to be very disciplined in terms of finances.
Yes, starting an investment is what I am trying to involve in so that even I will spend, it will be for the investment and I will not get pressurize by peer influence.

Yes, starting an investment is what I am trying to involve in so that even I will spend, it will be for the investment and I will not get pressurize by peer influence.
someone told me some time ago that I should try as much as possible to invest in businesses when I am young so that after some period of time the investment can make me a lot of money. It is always important to also invest in yourself when you're young.

I used to be the type that spends or waste money until I discovered a particular platform I would like to raise enough money to invest on.
It is an unhealthy habit for someone who wants to start a business. So I don't waste as anymore, I save.

I think that it is very important that you have going through such an annoying and disturbing thing in life that is called "peer pressure" I hate it when society and the people around us try to control us and tell us what to wear/what to do. I am happy that you managed to understand that it is nothing more than bad for you.. people should make their own decisions in life and not be controlled by others..

I love saving money! The only issue is as times get harder I find myself spending a lot more than I want to sadly. I hope that things get better soon in the world as I fear I'll keep spending!

I do not spend my money unnecessarily, I saved and invest my money for future used. I believe there are so many responsibilities I would needs money for in the future. That's the reason I always try to save as I can.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds