Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

I love saving money! The only issue is as times get harder I find myself spending a lot more than I want to sadly. I hope that things get better soon in the world as I fear I'll keep spending!
Yes it is not only you ooh, it usually happen to me, so what I usually do and it is helping right now is that I freeze the bank account is use for my savings to make me not able to withdraw or do any transactions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh
Yes it is not only you ooh, it usually happen to me, so what I usually do and it is helping right now is that I freeze the bank account is use for my savings to make me not able to withdraw or do any transactions.
good to know it's not only me haha! Yeah I might have to make an account that I can't withdraw from either eventually just to make sure the savings are not spent!

Oh

good to know it's not only me haha! Yeah I might have to make an account that I can't withdraw from either eventually just to make sure the savings are not spent!
Yeah, there are other while like handling there money to other people to check it for them till the require day of saving purpose reach before they usually collect it.

This is very true. It might sound funny, but it is realistically the best step to take to avoid unnecessary spending. I have such account that I only deposit but don't withdraw.

Yeah, there are other while like handling there money to other people to check it for them till the require day of saving purpose reach before they usually collect it.
This is very true. It might sound funny, but it is realistically the best step to take to avoid unnecessary spending. I have such account that I only deposit but don't withdraw.

Both very good points. I think that's something that everyone should be doing for sure is having an account that they can only deposit to but can only withdraw under the most critical times!

Like with saving money, spending money has its pros and cons. The problem is that the majority tend to lean towards the bad instead of the good. You see, there is a clear difference between spending money on useful things rather than wasteful things. in addition Like when you want to save money, spending money also has a bright side to it. Spending money has many benefits in self-development and building wealth.

If you're more of a money waster, it's definitely going to be very big problem for you both on the short term and long term especially when you're faced with a big challenge to take care of. It's why saving money is very important, no matter how small it is, you should make a habit of it because it will have you be able to take care of your responsibilities.

Both very good points. I think that's something that everyone should be doing for sure is having an account that they can only deposit to but can only withdraw under the most critical times!
This may be very helpful. I think there are a lot of online platforms and fintechs that offer these services with very little charges. You can check it up online to read more about it.

On so many occasions, responsibilities would make it very difficult for you to save some amount of money for yourself because you could always be thinking of how to take care of the family.
For me I like to spend money and also I like to save money for for future use, because is really good to learn how to save money as well because nobody really know about tomorrow you can take from the one you have already saved.

I know myself very well that I am good at spending most of what is necessary for my good looking and food so that is what usually finish my money but once I want to save money I usually put it in a freeze account in order not to be tempted in touching the money.

We definitely need you to spend money in order to buy next week but at the same time we should also look for ways in which so we can be saving future things.

I think there are several factors that makes us to save and also hinders us from saving. Personally I do always spend the money it got but I dont really consider it as wasting because I productively spent my money.

I am trying to save money, but I must admit that right now I am not saving money as much as I am supposed to save. I will be cutting back on my daily expenditures in order to truly save more and more money.

Spending money does not necessarily mean that we are wasting it . A lot of people are spending money maybe on things that help them make more money, it could be learning a skill or something. For me I wouldn't want to waste my money for anything.

I actually spend my money on the necessary reasons only and save the rest for future life plans. As a person I learned to develop saving habits since I was in high school.
I managed to save my pocket money and other tution fees while in high school for the four years and believe it or not I garnered $100 that I started a life with after school

I am not spending my money unnecessarily on things that won't add value to my life , I try as much as to save and also to carry out suitable investment that I believe will help me in the future . That is my own focus now

I am not spending my money unnecessarily on things that won't add value to my life , I try as much as to save and also to carry out suitable investment that I believe will help me in the future . That is my own focus now

I have created a new policy that would allow me to save money. this is because I know the importance of saving money. i would never spend money on unnecessary things ever.

I personally like to save money, because I can never know what I will want to buy in the future so I prefer to leave it for the future since new things might appear and then I will need this money. And regardless to this fact I also like it, it feels amazing to save money it is a feeling of prosperity and I really like such a feeling, unlike spending or wasting when you feel kind of bad because you know that you have lost something, it doesn't matter that you technically switched it for a product or a service yet it is gone. But what about you? do you prefer saving or spending?
For any serious person that is financial discipline ,generally he would like to save some money,even if the amount is very small,because there might just arise a need later on,and also in the future an eventuality might occure.

For any serious person that is financial discipline ,generally he would like to save some money,even if the amount is very small,because there might just arise a need later on,and also in the future an eventuality might occure.
There are times that I manage resources at my disposal judiciously. However, there are other times I feel like I have been too wasteful and I could have done better.

There are times that I manage resources at my disposal judiciously. However, there are other times I feel like I have been too wasteful and I could have done better.

I also feel really sad when I end up spending money on things I never needed. I always thought that In would have spent that money on my family instead of wasting it. You must think a lot before you spend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds