Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

Actually I think there are some kind of spending that can not really be considered as wasting even though wasting in quiet different from productive spending.
Spend money to increase your business schedule is required nowadays but spend for just spend the money is not something that is good especially there will be bad days. This is the true.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not spending my money unnecessarily. I have been exposed to so many advantage of saving and that is what I am trying to do with the little money I have. It is absolutely necessary.

I really do try my best not to waste money as I know the effort it took to make the money. Well, u would say that I do the opposite which is saving the money although not in the offline bank.

Saving money will be a good idea especially if you have a plan to do something with it, but if you already have enough you don't need to save it.

I don't currently save money, but at least I spend it wisely and not foolishly. Some people are particularly good at spending, while others are fantastic at saving, and if it has been helping you, I believe it is a smart direction to take.
Saving money or spending it all depends on how much you make; if you make very little money, it will be very difficult for you to save, but if you make a lot of money, you will be able to save more.

Last edited:
when one has just a little earning he or she will find it very hard to save but if at least the money he or she is earning is much, now he or she will be able to save.

Money is meant to be spent but not extravagantly , so we are doing business to make money and take care of our responsibility, but we need to have a reserve fund for saving for the future .

I personally like to save money, because I can never know what I will want to buy in the future so I prefer to leave it for the future since new things might appear and then I will need this money. And regardless to this fact I also like it, it feels amazing to save money it is a feeling of prosperity and I really like such a feeling, unlike spending or wasting when you feel kind of bad because you know that you have lost something, it doesn't matter that you technically switched it for a product or a service yet it is gone. But what about you? do you prefer saving or spending?
People who focus more on spending and less on saving are not spending money carelessly but risking their health, education, better future. I am not saying that we should spend on ourself or live a life like begger when we can live in comfort but spending carelessly is totally wrong not managing finances and calculating how much you save and how much one spend is important. It is important to know your spending limit and what it can cause you if you don't spend mindfully. I used to be dumb and would spend more than what I make, yes I did saving but the percentage of my saving compared to my expenditure was very less and than pandemic came and it changed my whole life and made my realized the importance of money and saving.

I can only agree I am wasting my money if only spending money on myself and family is a waste, meaning I am not wasting my money. Indeed I am saving my money for use in the present and the nearest feature.

I like to spend money as much as I like to save it , that is why I device a budget where I separate money to be spent from the money to be saved as well. Thus us the method I use so I could still spend and also keep some away as savings.
Yeah, budget is very important it doesn't matter you are single or someone with family planing budget, keeping tracks of money where or how much to spend is important with this simple practice you will be able to save a good amount which can be later used for something imlortant and meanigful. As much as as earning is important as is if the good financial planing.

Yeah, budget is very important it doesn't matter you are single or someone with family planing budget, keeping tracks of money where or how much to spend is important with this simple practice you will be able to save a good amount which can be later used for something imlortant and meanigful. As much as as earning is important as is if the good financial planing.
This is what so many people get wrong, it is necessary that we start planning even when our salary is still little because keeping track of everything you do will serve you immensely from overspending. Over spending does not respect the fact that you are earning much or low but being discipline is what will determine how you can save money even when your salary Is not enough.

Well I don't most often save my money but I rather spend it. even though my spending are productive because I can also generate alot of income from my spending. some savings has no benefits or profit.

This is what so many people get wrong, it is necessary that we start planning even when our salary is still little because keeping track of everything you do will serve you immensely from overspending. Over spending does not respect the fact that you are earning much or low but being discipline is what will determine how you can save money even when your salary Is not enough.
Managung money in a right way is a art or you can say it is a skill, this realization hit me late but I do understand now no matter how much you are earning saving is must and we should make a budget to make correct use of money and this way we can control its overflow and can you it somwhere it is imprtant and necessary.

Exactly. This is something everyone should be looking forward to achieve. I tried to save as much i can but that doesn't mean I don't spend but the amount of money I spend is limited and controlled

i save money so i can invest it in good assets that will give me a stable and consistent turn over, and I know my money is safe and working for me

Back then when we are little , we always squandered all our money because we don't know anything about the advantages of saving , and instead of saving , i will even rather invest , to make larger profit .

When it comes to saving money, it is really hard for me, however, I am pretty good at investing. I always manage to invest money when ever I have spare money. I not only invest regularly but also compound my profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds