Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you saving money or spending/wasting it?

There are times that I manage resources at my disposal judiciously. However, there are other times I feel like I have been too wasteful and I could have done better.
That is a sign one is keeping a tap on his spending and resource allocation,because one thing about the issue of finance is that the spending is very easy compare to how the money is made,

Advertisement Placeholder
I spend more than my earnings, I have that bad habit could save money, I spent all I had on buying different things in the market that look nice to me. And I advise others to save money While I don't by myself.

That is a sign one is keeping a tap on his spending and resource allocation,because one thing about the issue of finance is that the spending is very easy compare to how the money is made,

I am planning to save money because my expenses are quite high. If I do not make money and save money, then I will be having a really harder time making money in the future because I plan to start a business.

I am planning to save money because my expenses are quite high. If I do not make money and save money, then I will be having a really harder time making money in the future because I plan to start a business.
Sometimes we really have good plans of saving money until an emergency happens. This will make you divert a significant amount of money to sorting out such challenges.

Dis cipline is actually what any serious person that want to make a headway in his personal or business life should inculcate,because unless one put it to action the whole thing will just be in the realm of wish,its a good one to start with.

Dis cipline is actually what any serious person that want to make a headway in his personal or business life should inculcate,because unless one put it to action the whole thing will just be in the realm of wish,its a good one to start with.

Well, Willpower is the main factor. Many people just succumb to spending more money because they are addicted to spending money whenever they go out in the market.

Well, Willpower is the main factor. Many people just succumb to spending more money because they are addicted to spending money whenever they go out in the market.
That is one habit any good business man should just do away with, because the same zeal to spend money is not conmensurat with the energy it takes to bring it back, discipline is the word here.

I am currently doing the saving and spending aspect of the money as we all know that you can't save money without spending it in some responsibility, for example you must subscribe for your data subscription which you used in working online .

I am currently doing the saving and spending aspect of the money as we all know that you can't save money without spending it in some responsibility, for example you must subscribe for your data subscription which you used in working online .
I think I have been able to save my money these few weeks to the fact that I have planned and adhered to my budget strictly. It has helped reduce unnecessary expenditure.

Nobody will want to spend their money unnecessarily on things that will never in one way or the other benefits them . Sometimes ocations may demand a little spending based on certain things but in all the same everyone are always looking forward to save money except those that can't manage their financial resources.

That is one habit any good business man should just do away with, because the same zeal to spend money is not conmensurat with the energy it takes to bring it back, discipline is the word here.

Financial crisis lead to a strong willpower because at that people may have no other choice but to sacrifice many things. This leads them to compromise with the circumstances.

Nobody will want to spend their money unnecessarily on things that will never in one way or the other benefits them . Sometimes ocations may demand a little spending based on certain things but in all the same everyone are always looking forward to save money except those that can't manage their financial resources.
Yes I agree that sometimes spendings might be justified even though if it wasn't in the budget. However, there are still some people who are fond of wasting the proceeds of their earnings on unprofitable ventures.

Financial crisis lead to a strong willpower because at that people may have no other choice but to sacrifice many things. This leads them to compromise with the circumstances.
Some persons live theri life in such a way that if something unfavourable has not happen to them,they will not take caution,but the best experience is the one that others had,and you have to learn from it.

Some persons live theri life in such a way that if something unfavourable has not happen to them,they will not take caution,but the best experience is the one that others had,and you have to learn from it.
I wouldn't say I am wasting money but I know I haven't really saved as much as I would have wanted. I believe I can improve on my savings by having a target amount to meet up with at intervals.

I'm saving for now I really want to spend all my savings but I can't I believe saving money it's a good way to learn not to spend too much money on things you don't really need wich is great

I think that people who never save money end up regretting later in their life. This is a really common thing that many people experience. Therefore, making lots of money and trying to save as much as you can could make you successful.

I wouldn't say I am wasting money but I know I haven't really saved as much as I would have wanted. I believe I can improve on my savings by having a target amount to meet up with at intervals.
One of the thing about the issue of finance is that one need to be very discipline and deliberate about what one wants achieve,that will go a long way to help the individual involved in the aspect of planning culture of discrete resource allocation.

I am the kind of person that likes to invest money and also save money. I don't invest all my money or save all because diversification is very important when it comes to finances. I am the kind of person that does not like to spend my money recklessly.

I am the kind of person that likes to invest money and also save money. I don't invest all my money or save all because diversification is very important when it comes to finances. I am the kind of person that does not like to spend my money recklessly.
It is very good to keep saving because saving should be an habit to inculcate. It could save a lot of things especially during trying times. I have always try to ensure that I have some tokens saved.

I personally like to save money, because I can never know what I will want to buy in the future so I prefer to leave it for the future since new things might appear and then I will need this money. And regardless to this fact I also like it, it feels amazing to save money it is a feeling of prosperity and I really like such a feeling, unlike spending or wasting when you feel kind of bad because you know that you have lost something, it doesn't matter that you technically switched it for a product or a service yet it is gone. But what about you? do you prefer saving or spending?
I am not wasting money nor saving it but I invest it in stocks and crypto for my long term.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds