Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money on youtube

I am not making money on youtube but i heard it's a good way to make money. I heard you get paid through uploading videos or the number of subscribers you have on your youtube channel, i'm not really sure about it though.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, YouTube earning is one of the cool way of earning online and presently now I have not start earning from YouTube yet because I need a great understanding on how to earn with them first.

For the fact I am not making money YouTube doesn't mean others are not making money on YouTube,I know of people who are making real money from YouTube
[automerge]1638600000[/automerge]
I am not making money on youtube but i heard it's a good way to make money. I heard you get paid through uploading videos or the number of subscribers you have on your youtube channel, i'm not really sure about it though.
Truely it will be difficult for you and any other person to make money online just like me because we don't have youTube account and we will need followers

best social platforms together with instagram to make money from our video posts and the rest. We can also make money sharing podcasts at YouTube, it depends how we want to go about marketing it to go viral.

For the fact I am not making money YouTube doesn't mean others are not making money on YouTube,I know of people who are making real money from YouTube
[automerge]1638600000[/automerge]

Truely it will be difficult for you and any other person to make money online just like me because we don't have youTube account and we will need followers
Making money on YouTube is not something easy, you have come up with a good idea on how to produce quality content's,if you are good at that you'll have a good number of viewers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds