Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money on youtube

Youtube is one of the best place of making money because when you have a good video and you shoot it has a free tool to edit etc all you need to fo is to publish

Advertisement Placeholder
Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Youtubing is on my high priority list.

I never gave so much importance to youtube because I didn't like to stream / live / edit videos and I didn't have the necessary patience. I have friends who do live on ytb, are known and make 100-150E per night, only from donations. so if you get a little known, it's a nice source of income: D

The key to earning on youtube is subscribers, more subscribers you have more people will watch your videos, more people watching your videos means you are earning more. The key to gain subscribers is to upload useful and interesting content

I may consider other online business for myself, the reason is because YouTube is not my main area of interest, there are some people that may like to make money as a YouTuber but I am not one of them for now.

I think i do not own any ,but i have heard information about people owning more YouTube channel and they earn more money by owning them ,which i see it as a good way to earn money online

May be this is my big mistake so I don't start posting videos on YouTube until now , but it will be better if I find a friend who could help me on vidéo editing .

YouTube is one of the biggest online platforms where one can make money from. However, I don't have a YouTube channel and I don't even know where to start from. I only use YouTube to watch videos especially football highlights.

I have tried so many times unsuccessfully to try to make money from YouTube. The barrier to entry on the app is very difficult and it is something that we require some good skills in order to be successful in it.

Making money on Youtube is easy, however, reaching the monetization threshold is very difficult. It is really difficult to build 1K subscribers and 4k watch time.

Earning money on YouTube is not that easy, you first need to have a good number of subscribers,you can only have a good number of subscribers by posting informative and entertaining contents.

When youtube had only 10K views as a monetization threshold for a youtube channel, I was trying to work on my channel and monetize it. However, before I reached 10k views, youtube changed the policy and I gave up.
If you can have the opportunity of having at least ten thousand view on YouTube and you are able to monetize your channel , making money on YouTube is easy if you are uploading quality content.

I don't have YouTube channel. But I know some friends that have and they are making cool money through it. But to be frank, I cannot undergo all the stress of surfing for subscribers and viewers that are basic requirements before monetization.

If you can have the opportunity of having at least ten thousand view on YouTube and you are able to monetize your channel , making money on YouTube is easy if you are uploading quality content.
Currently, you cannot monetize your channel with 10k views, you need at least 1k subscribers and 4k watch time on your videos. Making money on youtube is difficult even if you are publishing quality videos

I understand, youtube is a good platform to make money. But it's actually difficult to get subscribers. Developing content challenges your creativity and this is the key to succeed in youtube

I haven't started earning on YouTube anyways but it's something I'm going to utilize a whole lot. The course I've purchased about affiliate marketing has shown me that there's a lot of potential on this platform that I haven't harnessed.

Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Youtubing is on my high priority list.
This must be good for you then. I do not have the expert skills in making video content. I know that quality is key so you should keep that in mind.

Making money on YouTube got to be something you are secure and understand the concept of video posting that can trend which will be more marketable and attractive to the viewers and partnership. Sometimes I wonder why YouTube delete some videos like that of R Kelly
[automerge]1638173694[/automerge]
I really wanna get YouTube account and I needed to learn more on how to make money on YouTube which is the current trend and to add value I believe I have a talent that can sell across the globe

The biggest problem with youtube is monetizing your channel. You need a lot of subscribers and a lot of watch time in the past 12 months. if your watch time goes below 4000 hours, your channel can be demonetized.

No! But I have a friend who has started making money on YouTube. He had to have a certain number of subscribers and videos he had uploaded before it could be monetized.
I had an intention of monetizing my YouTube account, but it has become more difficult because the requirements are no longer easy to make. It is even more difficult to get subscribers!

The biggest problem with youtube is monetizing your channel. You need a lot of subscribers and a lot of watch time in the past 12 months. if your watch time goes below 4000 hours, your channel can be demonetized.
That's the biggest problem with making money on youtube. However, if you are a good content creator and if you are willing ro spare $100-$200 in ads, you might be able to build subscribers and views.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds