Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Are you making money on youtube

I would like to ask, how do people actually get paid on YouTube. Is YouTube in charge of paying, or do we get paid based on the viewers and subcribers on your YouTube channel. YouTube is actually a great business to venture into

Advertisement Placeholder
I know people make money from youtube, people with big subscription bases and huge viewerships. Personally, I don't fancy YouTube.

Unfortunately I have no channel yet on YouTube so I'm not making money from there yet but we never can tell that could change too in the nearest future but for now no

I'm not earning through YouTube since i have nothing to offer. Agsin my offline business can't give me chance to become a YouTuber. But if i have something tangible that will add value to people I'll simply showcase it using youtube.

I recently uploaded one of my singing video in YouTube. But I have only around 800 to 900 views there, it is not easy actually to earn from YouTube. As you'll need hundreds of the viewers for your content.

I am not making any money on YouTube at the moment because I running a YouTube channel yet. I don't know what the future holds as it relates my going into YouTube, but it is a sure money spinning platform too

I do not have a YouTube channel because I did not know the niche I will be talking about, and also I think that making money from YouTube is a little bit difficult if you do not make your video to reach thousands of people.

OK....

OK... I think that's another method of growing my YouTube channels, but its still requires task to be done, how will i have subscribers on my channels.

Exactly because when you have a YouTube channel and you don't have people that subscribe to your channel there is nobody that is going to watch the video that you upload to your YouTube channel which makes it very useless.

I. Currently using YouTube to learn some things that would enable me to earn from other online business. But no hope of earninng from YouTube itself.

Exactly because when you have a YouTube channel and you don't have people that subscribe to your channel there is nobody that is going to watch the video that you upload to your YouTube channel which makes it very useless.
Understood, which means i should ensure that u have subscribers on my YouTube channel... But I noticed that some channels i never subscribed to YouTube do bring them for me to watch. How is that being done

I do not have the interest to make money on YouTube because that is not my own Area ,and beside i have a freelance work and I'm doing and am comfortable with the one I am doing now ,I might think about that in the future.

Presently I do not own any YouTube Chanel of any kind and I would one day like to have one . but I have friends who are there and have being monetizing the platform.
I just started a YouTube channel I have not started making money from it because I've not gotten up to 1,000 views by however I have hope that before the Year runs out to start giving me money.

I just started a YouTube channel I have not started making money from it because I've not gotten up to 1,000 views by however I have hope that before the Year runs out to start giving me money.
I don't think one is paid base on the number of views he it she receives . You need to have a specific number of followers then your Channel can then be monetized.

There is a lot of money to be made from YouTube especially by starting a channel where people can be notified of update and come to watch new videos, you get paid weekly.

No i am not making money on YouTube yet at the moment. But YouTube has a lot of potential to make one good money if one knows his way around it

Youtube is one of the best platforms to make money online. It is completely free but allows you to make a lot of money. I have friends who are making enough to support themselves by working part time on youtube. Make a list of things you are passionate about and shoot a video. Polish the video by editing (there are free tools) and then publish on youtube.

Youtubing is on my high priority list.
I wanted to start a YouTube channel some years back but I was made to understand that I will need a digital camera which I couldn't afford as at then and later on I discovered that I do not even need a digital camera.

I hope to start earning from YouTube someday. I know people who are earning well. The good thing is that once you start having a good number of traffic or gain popularity, earning there becomes a really regular thing. But it takes so much patience and effort to reach there.

Knowing how to do search engine optimisation is very important for anyone who really wants to make money from YouTube because you will get subscribers from Google.

Knowing how to do search engine optimisation is very important for anyone who really wants to make money from YouTube because you will get subscribers from Google.
I agree too, search engine optimization is important as that would help people who make use of search engines easily get links to your channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds